Night at the Opera: Software firm tracks mobile ads
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 22:38 posted on
Opera's mobile ad network is responsible for 50 billion mobile ads a month and as such,m it has a unique position to see which platforms are kicking butt, which are losing market share, etc. and what Opera found is that thanks to the Samsung Galaxy S III, Android continues to grow in usage but Apple's iOS leads in monetizing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
American use opera? Lol... Opera is good only in Symbian :p
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 4704; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Which is why their claims aren't exactly objective.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
True that :)
4. iamfury (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
UC has already taken the ground from opera at symbian's turf.