Nielsen says teens talk less, text more and watch the most videos
1. toottoot (unregistered)
what about installing custome ROMs?
2. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
Teens text more and talk less because they are being exposed to an impersonal life. Why have a real conversation with someone when you can just message them. I miss the days of 30 min (or more) phone calls. I'm beginning to hate texting!
3. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
Shouldnt common sense tell us teens do that the most????
Not sure why someone wasted their time proving the obvious....
4. ATTCallCenter (unregistered)
Opened an account around Christmas time, this little girl I think was 11 cranked out 3k texts in 2 days. That's the most i've ever seen haha, needless to say her father had to put her on unlimited
5. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
Do you really have to pay someone to conduct a survey to tell you this?
6. NeXoS (Posts: 286; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Nielsen also fails to mention what NPR claimed....they're also broke as hell, hard for teens to find jobs in this economy.