Nexus Two "simply not true" according to Samsung
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Nov 2010, 08:56
It was just a few days ago that the rumor mill started to churn about the Samsung Nexus Two, but now Samsung is attempting to fight off these rumors by stating they are simply not true…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Chetley posted on 01 Nov 2010, 09:09 0 0
It doesn't make any sense from Samsung to comment this rumour. Or is it also a tactical step?
2. Ant (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2010, 11:47 1 0
It sort of makes sense because they develop the super amoled screens for HTC. At least they used to. Id take a N2 over a Galaxy S any day. I love HTC and the only real thing they are missing are the screens. With the new chipsets they should be an awesome piece of hardware
4. zerglisk posted on 01 Nov 2010, 14:53 1 0
No, Super AMOLED was never on hTC devices; the regular AMOLED is.
3. Lamista (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2010, 11:54 0 0
Htc never had SUPER amoled screens, samsung only ever supplied them with amoled screens
5. Drew (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2010, 14:53 0 0
@Chetley, Lamista is right, SUPERR AMOLED technology belongs to samsung and olnly samsung. now plain amoled is a different story, and i would love to have the nexus two, but i have AT&T and idk if they will have it available there.. do you know?
6. Joshing4fun posted on 01 Nov 2010, 16:47 0 0
This phone is doesn't even exist yet. So no att doesn't have it and probably never will since they have the captivate which is basically the same thing.
7. maccmill posted on 01 Nov 2010, 19:46 0 0
Well who would have it then, since all the 4 big carriers have a galaxy S variant? Chances are it'll be another unlocked GSM phone, in which case AT&T would support it (unfortunately).
8. Ant (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2010, 20:42 0 0
Sorry thats what I mean, they supply the AMOLEDs and LCDs(ie EVO)