Nexus Prime User Agent Profile shows sad WVGA screen
0. phoneArena 06 Sep 2011, 16:55 posted on
Samsung has released the User Agent Profile for the Nexus Prime, and it confirms a number of the rumors about the hardware inside the new device, but one strange part of the listing shows just a XVGA screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
58. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, i didnt think he would get it.. lol frikkin iDiots. :)
53. LolTroll (unregistered)
Look at that, the troll is trolling again.
I'm sorry, did I just walk on your bridge? xD
60. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Miz lover If all these android phones are sub par then your beloved iphone is a joke of a hardware lol...just like every year the iphone is just trying to catch up with android phones that have been out for months and month lol and even then they are still behind...
26. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 459; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
You know what they say the_miz, misery loves iPhone company , ifunny better come with 4glte ,dual core ,4 inch screen, are they done, don't matter if they add a phone to metro pcs too,
31. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
THOU SHALL HAVE QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR AND SUPER AMOLED HD SCREEN!!!
55. UltraElectroMagneticPOP (Posts: 49; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
That would be awesome. But that could really push the Prime's release to Q1 or even Q2 2012. Aren't quadcores coming out Q1 2012?
35. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
quote from Phonedog about this matter
"The UAProf contains a couple of oddiities, like listing the NPrime as having an 800x480 display, which goes against a previous rumor claiming that the device would feature a 1280x720 resolution display. Although it's possible that the Prime will feature a WVGA screen, I'm guessing that Google and Samsung will want to bring the heat (and better specs) with the next Nexus device. One explanation for these specs could be that Samsung just threw some filler onto the page until it's ready to post up the actual UAProf."
hope they are right
37. M0nkeyBr (Posts: 77; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
I guess they dont want to go past Retina Display quality or Apple will sue them AGAIN
38. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
apple cant go past retina display, which is why they cant make the screen much bigger.. that whole "retina" crap is only viable on smaller screens. They couldnt keep the pixel density if they wanted to, if they went to over 4+inches.
39. xmRipper (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Please 4.0" screen Google & Samsung please :(
I just want a dual core Nexus S with gorilla glass screen.
68. gmoney2087 (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
gorilla glass breaks just like any other glass
62. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow the all mighty iphone5 destroyer Nexus Prime...with a WVGA screen.. hmmmmm .. yep Androids transform and roll the hell out!!!!
75. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hey iTroll, is there a reason your jumping in the thread just to say something stupid and try to encite a flame war? :)
78. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
jajajajajajjaja.. will be nice to everyone except to you F***k face
85. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
oooh.. i remember now. you got all butt hurt and stopped playing wordfeud with me because i mentioned that jajajaja was a spanish culture thing, and u spun that all around into some kind of race riot bull crap. noone agreed with you that i was being racist so you got double pissed. you stopped posting from that day until now. ... that was like what.. a month ago and your still acting like i kicked your sand castle??? WOOOOW DUDE. Need a hug????
69. firebo14 (Posts: 77; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Nothing beats the Samsung GALAXY Note, it's size and pixel size is BIGGER, easier for the eye to see, unlike the iphone (its screen is too small).
71. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
my 60" HDTV beats your Samsung Galaxy Note! ;P
76. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
gotta agree there.. now if i could only get my TV into my pocket.. hmm.. gonna need one of those foldable amoled screens samsung is making.. lol
81. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
yeah, they might as well use those for the Note too. xD
84. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that would be a stellar idea. a phone that can fold multiple ways with screens on all sides so you could fold it down to pocket size.. unfold it partially for calling size, and unfold it completely for tablet sized internet/media usage. that would rock!