Nexus 7 32GB surfaces in Spain, price is €279
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2012, 02:45 posted on
The Nexus 7 is probably the hottest 7-inch tablet right now, but if you want more than the 8GB or 16GB of internal storage on it, you can’t get it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I guess it will priced at $339 in US, which is very awesome deal...
But I'm still waiting for the small iPad :)
8. prakesh (Posts: 92; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
ipad mini vs nexus 7= nexus 7.
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
Please don't hate me my friend :)
Nexus 7 is better but I still want that iPad :)
15. mrllano (Posts: 87; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
I can feel you my men. My new ipad is a little bit heavy.. Wanna try the mini if ever they will release it. Still nexus 7 is the best price wise
13. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1101; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
That's a silly assumption, normally prices in Europe in Euros and in USA in $ are the same, as in USA taxes are not included in the price while in Euro are.
I would assume under $300 in USA
16. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Why do you want to buy an inferior product, maps, icon board, overpriced non standard cables, company whose ebook fixing prices caused expensive ebooks for the whole world?
2. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i like nexus 10 32GB LTE better! :)
but i still think 9" would be good and portable --- big but handy! :)
like the new xperia tablet!
3. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
There is nothing wrong to not have the sd card... I believe the LG nexus 4 will sell well... At least in US :D
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
no around the world!! wendy, according to statistics only on US market android cant outsold the iPhone! but around the world android devices is selling hot!
6. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i dont really like using cloud coz our internet connection sucks to death!
what can you about the fastest being at 200kbps but thats only like at 12mn but on norman day 60kbps an i got the most expensive broadband! shame on my connection!
but yeah... its reasonable why nexus dont have SD card coz of that reason!! but still i would love it to have an expandable memory!!! i dont want nexus devices to be like iDevices
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'd put a lot of data on my facebook, the most risky cloud storage and I'm still fina with it
5. Dr.Phil (Posts: 952; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I think it could go for $300. They may go to $350, but I don't see it selling as well in that price range. The cost to put more storage in a device has rapidly gone down in the past few years. It use to be that a 32GB storage card cost at least twice the price of a comparable 16GB storage card, but nowadays the price gap between the two is closing in. I also think that pretty soon you will start to see the devices come standard with (or starting with) 16GB of memory.
9. wando77 (Posts: 355; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Would like a nexus 7 but I have a galaxy note so seems pointless. Will wait for the nexus 10
11. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1399; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Was hoping to get one ..better wait for the N10