Nexus 5 passes through Brazil's FCC-equivalent, causes even more confusion
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2013, 04:42 posted on
Documents for a device codenamed LG-821 from Anatel, Brazil's telecom regulator, have been unearthed, suggesting that the Brazilian market may be getting its very own version of the upcoming Nexus 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. haneef4u (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
No dude....just your pocket money would be enough to buy this.. ;)
4. Dr.Phil (Posts: 862; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Yes, because I always believe you should talk about selling a phone before another phone is even announced. *sarcasm*
Just wait it until it's actually released to form an opinion on whether you should sell your old phone or not.
22. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 240; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Sell your S4 and get a Nexus 7 and Nexus 5. just saying.
3. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 616; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
"Nexus 5 to be released worldwide?" if it does that will be so sweet...... Best affordable beasty smartphone, no doubt.....
19. zhiae (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
i hate that camera so ugly i hate how it looks .
5. 110410 (Posts: 23; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
To be release worldwide but....... overpriced!
Asus and samsungs nexus devices last year maybe priced higher than playstore price but it was at the very least close to the original price
LG was a dumb f**k.... No usb otg as well stupid f**k
7. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Do you even know what crap are you saying?
17. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Thank you. I think a few of my brain cells died from reading your post.
9. robocopvn (Posts: 175; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
nexus 4 price in Vietnam is sky-rocket, as high as $480~$500usd when it's hot :D :D haha. Now it's about $380-420.
Hope I can get a Nexus 5 with reasonable price !
20. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Are all smart phones expensive there or only this model?
13. o0Exia0o (Posts: 313; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
NO! We all know that Google is against them. Sorry to ruin your day.
14. sss_ddk (Posts: 59; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
If the camera is improved (good OIS) i may consider switching from N4. Performance-wise, my N4 is excellent, and i don't need LTE yet.
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5371; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
The only one confusing thing for me is such wide glass on the camera eye. It looks ugly and I'm pretty sure that such small camera eye won't utilize whole diameter of such wide glass. It looks like a door peephole.
21. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
I don't get that either. The actual lens is small, why it needs such a big cover is odd.
23. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
well that's a mystery for now. I'm sure that wide glass will be having some use. Leaks or official announcement will definitely tell us more about it.
18. Kreft (Posts: 82; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
I'm still loving my n4. The things that would make me consider getting the "n5" would be a slightly larger screen without being a much bigger phone, better battery life, and more storage. Give me any 2 out of those 3 things and I'll get it. Better specs would be nice but not necessary at this point.
24. Taters (Posts: 2579; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Nexus 4 2013 by Motorola. Nexus 5 by LG makes sense.
Naming scheme fits with Google's current naming scheme. With the number representing the screen size and tagging on the year or FHD at the end to show that it is the latest model.
27. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3861; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
He meant that Motorola would make a refreshed version of the Nexus 4 in 2013 and LG would make the Nexus 5.
26. poping (unregistered)
i hope it comes with the envelop tracker just like note 3...