Nexus 5 coming last week of October, says new rumor
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2013, 05:08 posted on
We consider the LG/Google Nexus 4 to be one of the best phones the industry has managed to churn out in the past few years, and the Nexus 5 is shaping to be just as great – affordable, but not at the expense of quality.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Seriously. We know it exists, we know it will cost money, give us a price. We want to buy it now.
3. Meleagru (Posts: 84; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
It's going to be a disappointment. Just like every other recent smartphone.
21. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Why are you here then? Every other smartphone. So by your logic you mean all phones are bad? Wow it really is hump day. Someone really stuck something up your butt!
6. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
At least open pre-ordering for it. Once its been ordered, i'll be able to sleep at night.
9. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 147; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Looking forward to having a look at this :) iPhone and Nexus devices are all that matter to me to be honest..
10. papss (unregistered)
Lets take bets on what this site rates this phone. Are they going to put it in a lower bracket because its cheaper than other flagships? It would get a 10 if they gave certain other phones a 9
11. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5605; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It kind of depends on who does the review. If Joooohn V. reviews, then I would expect an 8.5 (due to lack of an i in the front of the model designation).
13. ayephoner (Posts: 836; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
what are used 8gb nexus 4s going to go for once this is out?
i'm seriously torn between this and a used iphone, but it looks like ios7 has plenty of bugs. if the nexus 5 has a cdma version, i'll surely go with it.
15. AfterShock (Posts: 2629; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'll be waiting for two N5s.
Looking forward to this big time.
18. dmsrfl (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Oh no, here we go with pricing rumors that could easily be wrong. Did we all not learn something from the $300 Moto X price rumors and how disappointed everyone was when it turned out to be false?
19. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
I hope it costs 300$ for the 16 gb variant.
20. rallyguy (Posts: 533; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Chris, you almost made my day. I was reading it thinking there is finally an article that doesn't compare of mention the iphone in some way. Then BAMB there it was. :) hahaha It's all good though. It was not a phone comparison, just money paid. Good job.
22. chrislars (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
I'm confused, Why does the spec sheet on PA say 16 MP camera?