Nexus 5 cases list October 31 release date, attract the snarkiest reviews
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2013, 09:20 posted on
A few brands have listed their Nexus 5 cases and screen protectors on Amazon already with a shipping date of October 31st. This jibes with a mid-October announcement and launch in the last week of the month we've heard rumored for the handset numerous times, unless the FCC shutdown throws a wrench in the unveiling event wheels...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sakeem (Posts: 228; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Wow! I'm trying to keep my hype for this phone to a minimum. I cant wait until the official unveiling. Hopefully It got through the FCC though.
6. Meleagru (Posts: 84; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
The FCC just shut down, thanks to congress.
3. SellPhones82 (Posts: 520; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Almost as good as some of the reviews in the Pay Store for Adobe Air!
4. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Hey, hey, the Nexus 5 broke a new record for being the lightest phone in history, 0.0 lbs.
That was a great snark attack!
5. cse.vicky (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Nexus 5 will be definitely good. But my next phone, is LG Nexus 5 2014 with curved display. !