Nexus 5: all there is to know
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2013, 14:05 posted on
Boot-up sequence initiated... core processes starting up... error scan complete (0 found)... all systems online... blacklisting bloatware... awaiting input... OK Google... err, we mean, OK people, you've successfully loaded our Nexus 5 info page - the go-to place for all things Nexus 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Tommy1960i (Posts: 106; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
A nice phone
And a good price
To Nexus Hello
To iPhone goodbye
No more problems
Now things are clear
We are out of trouble
The Nexus is here!
8. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
You're a joke
10. thephonedude (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Oct 2012)
Nazi's not welcome.
Tommy's just typing like a poem..
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
BEST PHONE ON THE MARKET PLUS BEST PRICE. XD
3. Valdomero (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Just a question: Is it worth upgrading from a N4 to N5?
Obviously the N5 is an upgrade to the N4 (hardware wise) but the way I use the N4 will not be different of the N5. But that's my question, I have a N4 and I like very much the N5 but I don't feel like upgrading to this phone yet. Maybe if I had a lower specs phone... but well, that's my opinion I liked to share. Happy halloween :)
4. cse.vicky (unregistered)
Well, 18 months support cycle, so I would suggest Nexus 5 2014 version :) and now that Android has started optimizing ... hardware specs would not really matter anymore :).
12. Ray.S (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
We have a post for you:http://www.phonearena.com/news
9. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
11. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 221; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Is there a way to switch the location of the on screen buttons? I am a lefty and would like the back on the right side of the screen like it is on my SGS4.
14. bwphotoguy (Posts: 18; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
What tragic shame...........NO REMOVABLE BATTERY. NEVER BUY A PHONE WITH A NON REMOVABLE BATTERY!! Other than that terrible design flaw, this phone has everything I would want. No bloatware too..........I'm waiting for an equivalent phone with a user-replaceable battery. Oh well........
15. HnT8906 (Posts: 10; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
hiii....plzzzzzzzzz can anyone tell me when it ll be available in india..????
17. weedl (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
all i knew this phone will cost more than $600 in my country -_-