Nexus 4 vs Galaxy S III vs One X vs iPhone 5: size comparison
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2012, 05:03 posted on
One of the interesting things about the LG Nexus 4, which was unveiled about two days ago, is that it is almost entirely based on the hardware of the Optimus G, but LG has given it a radically different appearance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4274; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Nexus 4 every time... Such a great package.
28. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
The Nexus 4 looks waaaaaay too much like a GS3, even to the shape of the curves (especially the top one). LG has their own good design, why come so close to samsung's?
35. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Its following the NEXUS DESIGN language.. amazing since its A NEXUS.
why do people not get it? Its not the "lg nexus 4", its the "nexus 4".
38. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Its NOT "nexus 4".
Google Nexus 4 By LG.
36. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4274; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It looks nothing like the GS3 other than the fact that it has curves... The curves aren't even that similar. It looks like a Nexus.
39. rawkuss (Posts: 29; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
That's because Samsung made the Galaxy Nexus and by the looks of it they wanted to keep the "Nexus" design.
31. android_hitman (unregistered)
i will change from HTC to Nexus from now on
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Am I the only one who think that nexus 4 look sexier than iPhone 5?
Nevermind... I'll get the iPhone 5 anyway
because of the 4g LTE :P
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
which makes you a fool just like the rest.
HSPA+42 is just as fast and takes less battery
18. wendygarett (unregistered)
I didnt know that lol
and My country don't even have the 4g lte....
but thanks for the information, i appreciate that :)
22. kyan- (Posts: 65; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
can u take out your bodybuilding.com profile pic? its nfsw
30. Captain_Doug (Posts: 990; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Not for safe work? Her/His picture used to be a girl. I'm thinking it's confused...
26. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3722; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
So, you wanna get the iPhone 5 because of the 4G LTE even though it's not available in your country? -__-
27. blingblingthing (Posts: 523; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I have to agree. Just so every one knows. In Antigua my carrier digicel has late here so I am getting 3g / 4gspeeds. Right now iin am charging my HOX like twice in a day. Going to charge now.
Not to say I am mad or would be silly to change os for this. Just saying this so people know.
21. kevkyle (Posts: 97; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
wendy's such a character - sometimes pleasantly repulsive ", )
3. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
holy f**k im really upset right now, nexus 4 is supposed to be sell for only 350 bucks right ? WRONG ! in my country, a lg spokeperson has just confirmed that they will sell nexus 4 for $600 ! DAFUQ ? they will do it because they scared that nexus 4 will canibalize optimus vu !
omg, take me to the states right f**kin now...
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
That's b-c there's no Google Play presence in your country. Same with mine.
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
chill dude, you will get the same price on 32gb version soon just like the nexus 7 deal, just be patient ok? lol
4. MeoCao (unregistered)
"probably at Google's request"?
I think Nexus is Google's phone and Google has control of everything: hardware, software, sales...
The partners offer technologies and parts and build the device for a fee and the right to have their name appear next to Nexus branding.
This is cooperation with Google in charge.
10. baldilocks (Posts: 739; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
On screen keys = wasted real estate. Didn't like it with the Galaxy Nexus, don't like it with the Nexus 4. The One X and GS3 are a lot better in that regard.
12. Cyan3boN (Posts: 444; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
your picture is misleading PA. the one x looks shorter than the nexus 4 although its taller theoretically.
19. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Yeah.. The Same way the A5 looks good in the pic rather sick when you hold it... Change the pic...
23. blingblingthing (Posts: 523; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
No bloodline; the iPhone IS pathetic (in my opinion)
24. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Dont like the on the screen buttons ATM because not enough apps take advantage of them.
Phonearena should have added the LG O. G to the comparison, Thats the biggest rivals it has (both LG LOL)
For 200 dollars more you get (AT&T)
25. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
so what your saying is ...
for $200 more you get.. a different design, an LTE radio that is useless in most markets and and SDcard slot..
sounds like a deal..
29. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I know but i really, really like the design.
Pay more for a better design Maybe?
33. nsnk86 (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
man!! this article is about size comparison........ so where is motorola razr series?? its THE thinnest phone compared to these four!!
34. deeoh1084 (Posts: 49; Member since: 30 Dec 2009)
Of course the Nexus 4 is bigger than iPhone 5 b/c it doesn't have the 4.7" screen!! they have the tiny 4" screen instead!! and Nexus 4 packs with quad core w/ 2GB ram while iPhone 5 still using dual core w/ 1GB ram instead! pretty obvious Nexus 4 is bigger but better than iPoop 5