Nexus 4 vs Galaxy S III vs One X vs iPhone 5: size comparison
Thanks to this design decision, the Nexus 4 is about as big as the Galaxy S III or the One X. It's actually a tad smaller in length and width, while its rivals have just a slight advantage in terms of thickness. If we have to compare it to the iPhone 5, it's evident that the Nexus 4 is a significantly larger smartphone in all dimensions. Anyways, we're glad that the LG Nexus 4 will not fare worse in the comfort department, compared to its competition, and it may even be a tad better. There isn't anything particularly striking about there appearance of the Nexus 4, but LG and Google have done a good job keeping its overall size on the reasonable side.
You can compare the LG Nexus 4 with many other smartphones using our SIZE COMPARISON TOOL!
28. -box- posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:28 0 16
The Nexus 4 looks waaaaaay too much like a GS3, even to the shape of the curves (especially the top one). LG has their own good design, why come so close to samsung's?
35. remixfa posted on 31 Oct 2012, 11:24 8 0
Its following the NEXUS DESIGN language.. amazing since its A NEXUS.
why do people not get it? Its not the "lg nexus 4", its the "nexus 4".
38. Jericho posted on 01 Nov 2012, 08:47 4 0
Its NOT "nexus 4".
Google Nexus 4 By LG.
36. Berzerk000 posted on 31 Oct 2012, 14:38 3 0
It looks nothing like the GS3 other than the fact that it has curves... The curves aren't even that similar. It looks like a Nexus.
39. rawkuss posted on 02 Nov 2012, 11:02 0 0
That's because Samsung made the Galaxy Nexus and by the looks of it they wanted to keep the "Nexus" design.
31. android_hitman posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:46 3 0
i will change from HTC to Nexus from now on
2. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 31 Oct 2012, 05:10 13 26
Am I the only one who think that nexus 4 look sexier than iPhone 5?
Nevermind... I'll get the iPhone 5 anyway
because of the 4g LTE :P
16. remixfa posted on 31 Oct 2012, 06:09 18 5
which makes you a fool just like the rest.
HSPA+42 is just as fast and takes less battery
18. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 31 Oct 2012, 06:16 9 2
I didnt know that lol
and My country don't even have the 4g lte....
but thanks for the information, i appreciate that :)
22. kyan- posted on 31 Oct 2012, 07:14 4 0
can u take out your bodybuilding.com profile pic? its nfsw
30. Captain_Doug posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:43 4 0
Not for safe work? Her/His picture used to be a girl. I'm thinking it's confused...
26. g2a5b0e posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:15 8 2
So, you wanna get the iPhone 5 because of the 4G LTE even though it's not available in your country? -__-
27. blingblingthing posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:15 0 0
I have to agree. Just so every one knows. In Antigua my carrier digicel has late here so I am getting 3g / 4gspeeds. Right now iin am charging my HOX like twice in a day. Going to charge now.
Not to say I am mad or would be silly to change os for this. Just saying this so people know.
21. kevkyle posted on 31 Oct 2012, 07:10 4 0
wendy's such a character - sometimes pleasantly repulsive ", )
3. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 31 Oct 2012, 05:22 9 1
holy f**k im really upset right now, nexus 4 is supposed to be sell for only 350 bucks right ? WRONG ! in my country, a lg spokeperson has just confirmed that they will sell nexus 4 for $600 ! DAFUQ ? they will do it because they scared that nexus 4 will canibalize optimus vu !
omg, take me to the states right f**kin now...
5. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 31 Oct 2012, 05:27 2 0
That's b-c there's no Google Play presence in your country. Same with mine.
6. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 31 Oct 2012, 05:28 0 3
chill dude, you will get the same price on 32gb version soon just like the nexus 7 deal, just be patient ok? lol
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 31 Oct 2012, 05:25 2 0
"probably at Google's request"?
I think Nexus is Google's phone and Google has control of everything: hardware, software, sales...
The partners offer technologies and parts and build the device for a fee and the right to have their name appear next to Nexus branding.
This is cooperation with Google in charge.
10. baldilocks posted on 31 Oct 2012, 05:48 3 0
On screen keys = wasted real estate. Didn't like it with the Galaxy Nexus, don't like it with the Nexus 4. The One X and GS3 are a lot better in that regard.
12. Cyan3boN posted on 31 Oct 2012, 05:50 3 0
your picture is misleading PA. the one x looks shorter than the nexus 4 although its taller theoretically.
19. ScottSchneider posted on 31 Oct 2012, 06:48 1 0
Yeah.. The Same way the A5 looks good in the pic rather sick when you hold it... Change the pic...
23. blingblingthing posted on 31 Oct 2012, 07:45 1 1
No bloodline; the iPhone IS pathetic (in my opinion)
24. BadAssAbe posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:02 0 0
Dont like the on the screen buttons ATM because not enough apps take advantage of them.
Phonearena should have added the LG O. G to the comparison, Thats the biggest rivals it has (both LG LOL)
For 200 dollars more you get (AT&T)
25. remixfa posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:09 2 1
so what your saying is ...
for $200 more you get.. a different design, an LTE radio that is useless in most markets and and SDcard slot..
sounds like a deal..
29. BadAssAbe posted on 31 Oct 2012, 08:31 0 0
I know but i really, really like the design.
Pay more for a better design Maybe?
33. nsnk86 posted on 31 Oct 2012, 10:04 0 0
man!! this article is about size comparison........ so where is motorola razr series?? its THE thinnest phone compared to these four!!
34. deeoh1084 posted on 31 Oct 2012, 11:20 1 0
Of course the Nexus 4 is bigger than iPhone 5 b/c it doesn't have the 4.7" screen!! they have the tiny 4" screen instead!! and Nexus 4 packs with quad core w/ 2GB ram while iPhone 5 still using dual core w/ 1GB ram instead! pretty obvious Nexus 4 is bigger but better than iPoop 5