Nexus 4 system dump is out: 4.2 Jelly Bean apps, wallpapers and ringtones up for the taking
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Nov 2012, 05:43
A full system dump of the Android 4.2 system has been posted online, so you can now grab apps, wallpapers and ringtones…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 02 Nov 2012, 05:46 5 0
That was a lot faster than I expected. Love the wallpaper too.
9. PhenomFaz posted on 02 Nov 2012, 10:02 1 0
woohoo! Jelly beans just got sweeter :)
Now how bout we get some roms for our devices..anybody?
11. Pings posted on 02 Nov 2012, 13:20 0 0
Me too! I cant wait my Galaxy Nexus will be on 4.2 in a matter of days at the most. I already have gmail, camera, and the keyboard from 4.2 on my phone. Now I'm off to XDA/Rootzwiki to see what's up.
4. mydi.maus posted on 02 Nov 2012, 06:06 0 0
nice but not so nexusness kinda look lika an orange/lime is out of focus hehe..
5. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 2 days ago posted on 02 Nov 2012, 06:13 0 0
Does anyone know how to install it on my gsm galaxy nexus?
6. WakaFlakaD posted on 02 Nov 2012, 07:00 0 0
Find the previous article about the app, download, put it in your phone, go to cwm and flash it =)
7. ibap posted on 02 Nov 2012, 07:28 1 0
Nice wallpapers - not too distracting. I can't stand to have too much junk behind what I've placed on a page.
10. The_Innovation posted on 02 Nov 2012, 10:49 0 0
Question. Do I have to have my Galaxy Nexus rooted to install these?
12. alan_1230 posted on 02 Nov 2012, 22:26 0 0
I currently have Sprint with a Galaxy s2 in a family plan and it sucks to know the Nexus 4 is only GSM but what I have been researching is that I can get any GSM device (Nexus 4) and use it in a Monthly Plan which is only 30 US dollars for 100 minutes unlimited text and Web 5GB . Which is perfect for me do you guys think that's a good idea ?
13. scsa852k posted on 03 Nov 2012, 16:49 0 0
I'm seriously considering to pay the early termination fee on my sprint account move on to this phone and get t-mobile prepaid.