Nexus 4 system dump is out: 4.2 Jelly Bean apps, wallpapers and ringtones up for the taking
0. phoneArena 02 Nov 2012, 05:43 posted on
A full system dump of the Android 4.2 system has been posted online, so you can now grab apps, wallpapers and ringtones…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10437; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That was a lot faster than I expected. Love the wallpaper too.
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
woohoo! Jelly beans just got sweeter :)
Now how bout we get some roms for our devices..anybody?
11. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Me too! I cant wait my Galaxy Nexus will be on 4.2 in a matter of days at the most. I already have gmail, camera, and the keyboard from 4.2 on my phone. Now I'm off to XDA/Rootzwiki to see what's up.
4. mydi.maus (unregistered)
nice but not so nexusness kinda look lika an orange/lime is out of focus hehe..
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Does anyone know how to install it on my gsm galaxy nexus?
6. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 480; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Find the previous article about the app, download, put it in your phone, go to cwm and flash it =)
7. ibap (Posts: 752; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Nice wallpapers - not too distracting. I can't stand to have too much junk behind what I've placed on a page.
10. The_Innovation (Posts: 604; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Question. Do I have to have my Galaxy Nexus rooted to install these?
12. alan_1230 (Posts: 83; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
I currently have Sprint with a Galaxy s2 in a family plan and it sucks to know the Nexus 4 is only GSM but what I have been researching is that I can get any GSM device (Nexus 4) and use it in a Monthly Plan which is only 30 US dollars for 100 minutes unlimited text and Web 5GB . Which is perfect for me do you guys think that's a good idea ?
13. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I'm seriously considering to pay the early termination fee on my sprint account move on to this phone and get t-mobile prepaid.