Nexus 4 system dump is out: 4.2 Jelly Bean apps, wallpapers and ringtones up for the taking
The more crafty software wizards should be able to extract the apps and get them on their devices, but exercise caution as always.
Personally for us, we are happy to get the fresh new set of wallpapers as we’ve come to really like Google’s new wall art for Nexus.
You can get either the full 291MB system dump, or the apps (weighing 144MB), or finally the sounds and wallpapers that are just a couple of megabytes. Hit the source below for download links, and you can get the wallpapers straight from our gallery below!
source: Android Task Force
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean wallpapers
1. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That was a lot faster than I expected. Love the wallpaper too.
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1069; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
woohoo! Jelly beans just got sweeter :)
Now how bout we get some roms for our devices..anybody?
11. Pings (Posts: 301; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Me too! I cant wait my Galaxy Nexus will be on 4.2 in a matter of days at the most. I already have gmail, camera, and the keyboard from 4.2 on my phone. Now I'm off to XDA/Rootzwiki to see what's up.
4. mydi.maus (unregistered)
nice but not so nexusness kinda look lika an orange/lime is out of focus hehe..
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Does anyone know how to install it on my gsm galaxy nexus?
6. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 361; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Find the previous article about the app, download, put it in your phone, go to cwm and flash it =)
7. ibap (Posts: 697; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Nice wallpapers - not too distracting. I can't stand to have too much junk behind what I've placed on a page.
10. The_Innovation (Posts: 556; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Question. Do I have to have my Galaxy Nexus rooted to install these?
12. alan_1230 (Posts: 73; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
I currently have Sprint with a Galaxy s2 in a family plan and it sucks to know the Nexus 4 is only GSM but what I have been researching is that I can get any GSM device (Nexus 4) and use it in a Monthly Plan which is only 30 US dollars for 100 minutes unlimited text and Web 5GB . Which is perfect for me do you guys think that's a good idea ?
13. scsa852k (Posts: 292; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I'm seriously considering to pay the early termination fee on my sprint account move on to this phone and get t-mobile prepaid.