Nexus 4 is not sold out, but Google Play is still wonky
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2012, 15:33 posted on
If you haven't been able to get your hands on a Nexus 4 yet, and you've been having all of the issues that we had earlier, don't lose hope. There have been steady reports that the Nexus 4 is not sold out, and we can confirm this, because we finally got through with a purchase...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shakib034 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
i just did the same thing at noon......after a few try I was able to add N4 to the cart and finally paid. Shows shipping date to Nov 15th. Fingers crossed. :D
49. cheetah2k (limited) (Posts: 1586; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Clearly shows "SOLD OUT" here in Australia..
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I've just ordered my new phone
Sent from my iPhone5
3. f4jock (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Bless you! I just got my 16 GB ordered as well... Woohoo!
4. devildlm1 (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
lol this reminds me of lockerz when they used to do redemption's =p.
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13625; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Google always seems to have a problem with their product launches. You'd think a company that makes more ad revenue than anyone would be able to have a buttery smooth launch, no pun intended.
7. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
This is the first time I've heard problem with their product launch. When did this become always?
35. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13625; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
The Galaxy Nexus kept getting delayed and there were problems with the Nexus 7 launch.
40. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Verizon wanted Wallet to be removed from Galaxy Nexus. Google never officially announced ship date for Nexus 7, so your point...
56. JC557 (Posts: 1550; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
yes, because they should do what Apple did and release it anyway due to hype... only to ind out numerous bugs and glitches. Apple jerk-offs never cease to amaze me. Even MS had some launch troubles and they're a juggernaut.
63. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1718; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So that means Google has only launched....3 devices. *rolls eyes* Whats Apple excuse for all the iP5 problems?
39. bucky (Posts: 2619; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
The nexus one was the worst launch of a any phone
30. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is the first I've heard of a bumpy product launch for Google, what other instances have been like this?
31. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
If he could respond to our questioning, then his avatar wouldn't be what it is anymore.
46. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
His avatar and name and post does go well...
34. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Yes because ALL of APPLE's iPHONE's releases have gone without problems or hassles.....right.....fanboys will be fanboys.
36. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13625; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I don't think this article has anything to do with Apple.
41. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
His point is you having double standards.
42. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Exactly. Every year there is a new iPhone and every year there are problems with the their websites crashing, shipping getting delayed, back orders, faulty devices, yada yada yada. But our friend here magically forgets all of that and focuses on Android related issues.
45. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What is it with you, you always get thumbs down...
Atleast Gallitoking and sometime Taco50 get thumbs up, but you.... i,m going back few years when TheMiz Cmpunk and few others atleast use to get thumbs up.
You'r a smart Troll.
Looks like PA is allowing this post?
6. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
first tests have shown that the nexus 4 gets very quick very hot and
the battery is not so good and even the camera is not the best..
so im blad that i took the note 2!
14. Kaze105 (Posts: 21; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
For a phone practically twice the cost, obviously it would be better. Who the hell would pay for a phone that is double to cost if they perform the same.
27. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
no bro first who the heck will buy the 8gb version if he´s looking for a beast?? 2. and if someone buys it for the price
than its not the specs..
cus what i have seen so far the benchmarktest
are not that great.. the s3/note2 and even the iphone 5 are in
alot of benchmarktest better than the nexus 4!
and if u buy the 8 gb version than its good 4 u.
but if u want to use it as a mediadevice its the wrong device 4 sure!
no removable battery
only 8 gb storage
and its a batterysucker 4 sure
so better pay few bucks more and by an other phone
i now its the nexus.. i was shocked to when i read the test
but if u only buy it 4 its price than better buy galaxy nexus
15. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
You could be glad too just by getting SGS3.
8. The_Innovation (Posts: 610; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
People need to simply relax. The phone isn't going anywhere. It won't be like the iPhone where masses begin to order. You wouldn't want that anyway.
9. Aeires (unregistered)
I'm sure people sitting there doing constant refreshes isn't helping. The amount of traffic that hit Google today just shows this phone is going to be popular, they nailed it with pricing and specs. Can't wait to get mine in two days.
11. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
how u get through man been trying all morning n day