Nexus 4 in white taken through its paces on video ahead of Google I/O 2013
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 01:30 posted on
More than half a year after its launch, the Nexus 4 is one of the best handsets for its money, and now as Google I/O 2013 approaches it has surfaced in white…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maccess (Posts: 451; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
would be nicer if the front white too imo..
2. ece46128 (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 May 2013)
looks good but would be much better if they made the front white also.
3. platformwars (Posts: 52; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Even though it looks good.. but anyone with a Black GN4(Including me) shouldnt be envious..
This is as good as a GN4 with a white cover.. if the front was also white then it would have been different... but personally.. i think the all black GN4 front looks amazing without any physical buttons.. Im just imagining the white front and I think that it would look Stupid and Tacky..
4. ece46128 (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 May 2013)
it depends on personal preference but I agree that black nexus 4 looks much better compare to this white one. Only the back of the nexus white looks good here but again it's a personal preference. Whatever the color, this device is awesome in specs.
5. roldxx (Posts: 32; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
why do they release white phones but front is still black, same as xperia, etc. stupid
7. MiaHeatGrlONiPhone (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 May 2013)
Is it just me or is it glittering and sparkling on the back? Regardless, it is a kick ass phone!