Nexus 4 Wireless Charging Orb may be coming next month
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2013, 10:54 posted on
When Google first announced the Nexus 4, it also showed off the Wireless Charging Orb as well, which Matias Duarte seemed to have designed by repurposing his old work on the Palm Touchstone. The trouble was that there was no indication given on when the induction charging scan would be released. Well, word out of Sweden makes it look like the Orb may be coming next month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1873; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Months later, thousands of orders haven't been filled. The wireless charging orb is finally coming out. I'm gonna get it so I can wait for the phone to arrive...
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
It would really look cool if they place some ring kind of glow/lights circling that center plate. The current design looks meh.
3. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 399; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Maybe with a subtle glow it might look cool, but in a dark room when you're trying to get some sleep, maybe not.
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Not the bright lights, man. Just a little glow.
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I like the design but I agree with you, a blue glowing ring would be just perfect!
5. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The price tag is not attracting at all. This charger will literally cost 1/3 of the price of the phone. Hope the price goes down or im will have to wait for some cheaper knockoff.
7. oski305 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
MEH I HOPE SO TOO BUT MOST LIKELY NOT. THEY'LL JUST MAKE THE FEATURE STANDARD ON THE NEXT TWO NEXUS PHONES AND HOPE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR US