Nexus 4 KitKat updates now available for download (and sideload)
1. apple4never (Posts: 756; Member since: 08 May 2013)
my n7 fhd just got the 4.4 ota finally !!!
3. ryshard84 (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
I think he is not right as i clear google freamework 3 times and update message comes up and now im running kitkat in my Nexus 4 with GEL and i love it !
5. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
What do u mean by cleating Google framework? hmm I wanna see proof that u didn't side load it
7. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Application Manager -> Google framework -> clear cache.
8. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
is it called Google services framework? and there's an option to clear data or clear cache.
6. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
did u just keep clearing the data for framework?
4. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
wish I had the update. its sad that the update has been out for weeks and I haven't gotten it yet.
9. iParkos (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
You've been able to install official 4.4 for a week now.
10. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
hey my update finally popped up ota but it says I need WiFi but I want to download it over my cellular signal. is it possible?
12. Gulenkov (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Got it this night, gonna to install as soon as I get home.
13. DaNTRoN (Posts: 135; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Side loaded kitkat via Mac. Installed GEL. Loving it!
14. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Got my kit Kat ota with GEL! pretty cool but not much of a difference.
15. Zylam (Posts: 36; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Still don't have the OTA for my N4, what a f.ucking joke Android updates are, 4.4 was announced months ago and came out on the 1st, 22 f.ucking days later and still nothing for last years flagship.
16. VZWuser76 (Posts: 986; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Android 4.4 Kitkat was officially announced on October 31, today is November 21, not even a month later.