Nexus 4, 7, 10 start getting Android 4.2.1 update, Google fixes December bug
0. phoneArena 27 Nov 2012, 04:29 posted on
While some of us are still waiting to get the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update, Google seems to be already starting to patch that update…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
3. JonBjSig (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Is the Galaxy Nexus not receiving the update or did Victor just neglect to mention it?
4. mydi.maus (unregistered)
yeah kill the bug before Christmas,.. jelly bean!!
5. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
A little performance tweak would be nice, considering the N4 performs well under the Optimus G, and we all know there's plenty of performance left in the N10's A15 architecture.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
does it, or are the OptimusG benchmarks fluffed by LG the way Sammy and HTC like to fluff theirs?
My eagle eye would say that fluffing is more likely than underperformance of the Nexus.
11. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Your eyes are wrong then. The CPU have throttling due to the temperature of the CPU. So ya there is under performing of the CPU
7. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
What about the buzzing sound bug? I haven't yet received the shipment yet. Fingers crossed.
9. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
havent gotten my update. Guess its not in order of first shipped. lol.
10. JunitoNH (Posts: 1666; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Google hurry up!!! Went from smooth as butter to lumpy as lard. My SGNX will be waiting. Yeah and while you at it, get rid of the stupid widget and camera. Thank you.
12. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
My N7 was faster or feel faster in 4.1 then 4.2 what give?
13. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I downloaded it on my Nexus 7. Bluetooth issue still not resolved.