Nexus 10 now on sale in the US Google Play Store
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Nov 2012, 10:54
The new Google Nexus 10 tablet was expected to go on sale in the Google Play Store at noon EST, but it looks like it has been listed a bit early. Although, there have been some issues with the Nexus 4 running into "technical errors" while trying to purchase, so be patient...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Johnnokia posted on 13 Nov 2012, 10:58 3 2
I like this nexus soooo much, but I'm still waiting for the Surface Pro.
let's try new things and don't only stick to one thing.
15. Nadr1212 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 22:12 0 0
16 gig for $399 for a hi-end tablet sounds like a Pretty good deal, especially if you already have ANOTHER tablet (32 gig like me) on u
4. kamejoko posted on 13 Nov 2012, 11:02 2 2
SF pro?. oh! i think you must forget it. SF pro too heavy and too thick.
16. Nadr1212 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 22:14 1 0
And u care because of what, exactly?
12. Johnnokia posted on 13 Nov 2012, 11:47 0 1
Dude, but it is powerful.
you would have laptop and tablet in one piece.
17. thelegend6657 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 22:16 1 0
I think I should wait for the surface pro 2 , wait for them to iron out some of the problems of the 1st gen
3. Alantef posted on 13 Nov 2012, 11:01 0 0
I had to be the first to order it...I got the 32GB....it took forever to order....seems like their about to crash
8. Alantef posted on 13 Nov 2012, 11:16 0 0
Yea....I hear a ton of people are giving up on trying....took me 30 mins to finally get my order placed....you can't even click on the 32GB anymore
9. XT3X12 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 11:18 0 0
I took me a bunch of tries but if you just keep refreshing it should go through eventually.... worked for me anyway
10. kabel posted on 13 Nov 2012, 11:36 2 0
Man, it took 45 min to get it through ... :) Now i sound like an Android fan from those funny commercials ... I mean, this the first time that i try to get some device so badly, like there is no tomorrow ... :)
14. XT3X12 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 20:06 0 0
my dad ended up wanting one after i told him that i was able to order mine and when i went to order his it went through the very first time so idk if maybe the problem is fixed or if i just got lucky
11. Sakeem posted on 13 Nov 2012, 11:39 0 0
I can clcik on the 32GB model, but when i click proceed i get an error. it's in my cart. So close, yet......................
13. MC1123 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 18:21 0 0
i really want this nexus 10!! hope google will offer it same price in my country!