Nexus 10 now on sale in the US Google Play Store
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2012, 10:54 posted on
The new Google Nexus 10 tablet was expected to go on sale in the Google Play Store at noon EST, but it looks like it has been listed a bit early. Although, there have been some issues with the Nexus 4 running into "technical errors" while trying to purchase, so be patient...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Johnnokia (Posts: 459; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I like this nexus soooo much, but I'm still waiting for the Surface Pro.
let's try new things and don't only stick to one thing.
15. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
16 gig for $399 for a hi-end tablet sounds like a Pretty good deal, especially if you already have ANOTHER tablet (32 gig like me) on u
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Nexus 7 3G ?
4. kamejoko (Posts: 106; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
SF pro?. oh! i think you must forget it. SF pro too heavy and too thick.
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
dude , you replied to the wrong comment
12. Johnnokia (Posts: 459; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Dude, but it is powerful.
you would have laptop and tablet in one piece.
17. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I think I should wait for the surface pro 2 , wait for them to iron out some of the problems of the 1st gen
3. Alantef (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
I had to be the first to order it...I got the 32GB....it took forever to order....seems like their about to crash
8. Alantef (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
Yea....I hear a ton of people are giving up on trying....took me 30 mins to finally get my order placed....you can't even click on the 32GB anymore
9. XT3X12 (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I took me a bunch of tries but if you just keep refreshing it should go through eventually.... worked for me anyway
10. kabel (Posts: 38; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Man, it took 45 min to get it through ... :) Now i sound like an Android fan from those funny commercials ... I mean, this the first time that i try to get some device so badly, like there is no tomorrow ... :)
14. XT3X12 (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
my dad ended up wanting one after i told him that i was able to order mine and when i went to order his it went through the very first time so idk if maybe the problem is fixed or if i just got lucky
6. poikilo (Posts: 47; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Nexus 4 :- Only 8 GB Available
Nexus 10 :- Both
11. Sakeem (Posts: 131; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
I can clcik on the 32GB model, but when i click proceed i get an error. it's in my cart. So close, yet......................
13. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i really want this nexus 10!! hope google will offer it same price in my country!