Nexus 10 Covers finally hit the Play Store
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's really a neat thing they did for that Tablet. i still kind of want one...
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Thats slow , official covers should be available at launch or shortly after launch.
Well , just like Android software updates , better late than never .
4. Taters (Posts: 3597; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Still waiting for the official pogo charger. Already have a case. I know that guy claims that he is selling the official charger but he could be just saying it for sales.
5. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Priced at £24.99 in the UK. Check the exchange rate and you'll see that you and everyone else outside the UK is getting an ok deal.
6. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
i paid about £8 for my nexus 10 cover (from amazon) it came with a screen protector and stylus pen. This official one on the play store wont protect your tablet if you leave it on the roof of your car and drive off. My one is a full clip on/off cover that protects both sides fully. Sorry to troll on about it but i would expect a better quality for less money from a giant such as Google.