Next month we should see iOS 7.1 released; here are some of the changes
0. phoneArena 09 Feb 2014, 18:31 posted on
With speculation that iOS 7.1 will be released early next month, a list of new features includes new animation for the "slide to unlock" and "slide to power off" buttons. If the parallax effect on your iPhone's wallpaper is making you hurl, a new setting called "perspective zoom" will disable it immediately after you choose the wallpaper you want. You will also notice a change when scrolling through your messages as a new "bounce" effect as been added...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 13802; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I can't wait to get it. I like what I've seen.
7. Sauce (unregistered)
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 13802; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry up and release 7.1, I'm ready to rock it yo.
5. wilsong17 (unregistered)
why is so hard to do everything on a iphone look how easy is done here
11. grahaman27 (Posts: 356; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
They are ditching it. (It disappeared in 7.1 beta 2)
ef=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co m%2F#!/article/52f7d153ec0691b e42000050-rumor-ios-7-1-to-hit-in-early-march
15. TechDork (Posts: 245; Member since: 10 May 2010)
That's a bummer. Would've been pretty cool.
9. ChafedBanana (Posts: 362; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
That's it? Not too exciting. There's nothing wrong with 7.0. It works.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 13802; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
7.1 should rock, but hurry up with the larger screen devices, I'm ready to camp out.
13. melcruz66 (Posts: 23; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
I love these updates. Something New again.
16. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
yes; got my alert ready for next months update! apple FTW...