Next 'incredible thin'/g/ is coming from Asus on June 2nd
0. phoneArena 27 May 2014, 06:32 posted on
Asus is teasing its next big thing that it will unveil on June 2nd, and it promises it will be ‘incredible’ and ‘thin’. In a short video teaser, Asus teases, but does not reveal…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. refillable (Posts: 593; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Do a flagship that costs the same as the 1+1!
11. refillable (Posts: 593; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
ASUS is known to be very good in manufacturing budget devices (The only popular area ASUS is 'expensive' is in PC building). So I am really hoping they can pull off something very interesting. They're a big company after all.
2. dickwyn (Posts: 584; Member since: 07 May 2012)
well wwdc isn't the only thing happening next week, Computex 2014 is also going on too!
3. aayupanday (Posts: 513; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
An Exorbitantly priced Snapdragon 805 Phone-Tablet Combo is coming on June 2.
4. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I'm hoping whatever it is, it will be incredibly thin.
6. bkzebraphone (Posts: 36; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Hopefully it won't be like the Asus padfone x where they announced really early and don't release til like god knows when
7. xche78x (Posts: 100; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
Too many announcements, not much releases! The zenfone lineup havent reached that many shores like mine and this announcement will definitely overshadow it. Even if the zenfone line is just for the budget conscious they should finished launching it on most countries first before announcing another phone product... So that consumers would be able to buy and not skip it...
10. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2507; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
A new lines of phones:
itPhone -- the incredible thin phone
Available in 4", 4.7", and 5", all only 5.5mm thick.