Next iPhone coming in September, says analyst, won't bow to peer pressure for larger displays
0. phoneArena 14 May 2013, 02:46 posted on
Nothing in Apple's supply chain indicates that it is prepping to launch a phone with a large screen, the analyst says, or at least larger than the one found on the iPhone 5. The specifics of Apple's display tech usage apparently won't allow it to conceptualize and retool for a big-screen iPhone the way Tim Cook wants it until the 2014 edition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. saurik (Posts: 85; Member since: 13 May 2013)
Might give a try to the bigger screen iPhone next year.
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1037; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Seems like China gets all the best products first...:) Must be great too have all the big manufactures producing in/for your country.
6. saurik (Posts: 85; Member since: 13 May 2013)
Lol, I don't think that they'll just make it longer anymore.
It'll be bigger. It'll have to be bigger!
11. zhiae (Posts: 142; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
disappointing just like iphone 5 maybe slimmer 400ppi hd display not 720 pix i guess quad core cortex a15 ios7 do there is any thing idnt mention like same dezign
12. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
please, dump all the iPhones, the world will become a better place for innovations = for everyone except for Apple
15. icyrock1 (Posts: 263; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Common guys, we should know apple's change cycle by now.
> Year one introduce a New iPhone with new Display/components (iPhone 3G)
> Next year introduce a slightly improved phone with bumped up specs and improved software (iPhone 3GS)
> Next year introduce a new iPhone display and bumped internals (iPhone 4 and the "retina" display)
> Next year add improved specs and new software features
3. thunderising (Posts: 225; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
Don't really bother with these "analysts"
7. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
There are many things Apple has to do again in the software side if larger screen will be brought to life
8. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 234; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Peer pressure? What is this high school?
And oh yeah, regardless of screen size the 5S will still outsell any other phone out there.
9. FlushGordon (unregistered)
How's that anything to do with improved functionality and superiority against the competition?
Take your impressive sales up your @ss
14. saurik (Posts: 85; Member since: 13 May 2013)
LOL, good joke, buddy.
Please look at the figures.
10. attaturk (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Seems like it doesn't require that much to be named analyst on phonearena. Somebody posting on a forum would be qualified.
16. flamencoguy (Posts: 82; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
"won't bow to public pressure" would be more correct!
No peers are urging them