Next iPad is getting a boost in display resolution, according to latest rumors
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2011, 06:55 posted on
Rumors – they just keep on coming, don't they? This time, a speculation about the next iPad iteration has surfaced on the web and it is supposed to come from a source pretty close...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman (Posts: 591; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
a 3rd Ipad in less than 1 year .. good job steve but it's pocket hurting for consumers
2. PhoneLuver (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
It's great, but PLEASE have an edge to edge screen or else it won't make any real difference..
3. rafael.roque (Posts: 78; Member since: 03 Jul 2010)
No, I would rather have a new ipad with lower resolution. And since you're asking, can you please also downgrade CPU and RAM, lol! Of course any improvement is welcomed phonearena or was your question rhetorical?
4. andro (unregistered)
this changes everything again again again..........not
5. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
What they should do is replace the flea market quality front and rear cameras.
6. stealthd (Posts: 927; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Do you want people holding up tablets at concerts trying to record the show? I don't.
8. funny thing is... (unregistered)
seen it.. it looks absolutely ridiculous.