Next iPad is getting a boost in display resolution, according to latest rumors
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Jul 2011, 06:55
Rumors – they just keep on coming, don't they? This time, a speculation about the next iPad iteration has surfaced on the web and it is supposed to come from a source pretty close...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman posted on 19 Jul 2011, 08:30 5
a 3rd Ipad in less than 1 year .. good job steve but it's pocket hurting for consumers
2. PhoneLuver posted on 19 Jul 2011, 10:48 2
It's great, but PLEASE have an edge to edge screen or else it won't make any real difference..
3. rafael.roque posted on 19 Jul 2011, 11:52 0
No, I would rather have a new ipad with lower resolution. And since you're asking, can you please also downgrade CPU and RAM, lol! Of course any improvement is welcomed phonearena or was your question rhetorical?
4. andro (unregistered) posted on 19 Jul 2011, 12:10 1
this changes everything again again again..........not
5. twashington4 posted on 19 Jul 2011, 12:26 1
What they should do is replace the flea market quality front and rear cameras.
6. stealthd posted on 19 Jul 2011, 12:40 0
Do you want people holding up tablets at concerts trying to record the show? I don't.
8. funny thing is... (unregistered) posted on 19 Jul 2011, 14:11 0
seen it.. it looks absolutely ridiculous.