Next-generation Apple iPad to start mass production as early as next month
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2013, 00:53 posted on
We've heard so much about the Apple iPad mini that it seems that next-generation of the full-sized Apple iPad has been all forgotten about; but according to the infamous Taiwan based supply chain makers, production of the next 9.7 inch iPad will start in earnest beginning in July or August with Q3 shipments estimated to be 5 million units...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Envy8 (Posts: 14; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Apple has not done anything too long. But next week will surprise everyone
2. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
apple is greediest money making oem.they not hear for customers who want next ipad mini.instead convince them to buy a product from which they get more profit
5. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Hate to tell you this, but all oem's are greedy.
14. JunitoNH (Posts: 1608; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Hate to tell you, but that's the purpose of being in business.
6. selena1000 (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
no matter how much you hate apple,ipad is the best tablet in market 2nd is Asus in my opinion
9. joey_sfb (Posts: 5338; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Which iPad app do you use that make it better than Asus?
15. Ninetysix (Posts: 2339; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
7. jlim33 (Posts: 18; Member since: 30 May 2013)
WWDC 2013 will surely launch new products and will regain Apple's sales.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 19736; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bring on this beauty of a beast. Cannot wait to sell my iPad 3, and nab the latest.
12. joey_sfb (Posts: 5338; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Better sell now if you intend to nab the latest. Even Apple is selling iPad 3 cheap as refurbish set in the Apple online store.
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
the next generation iPad will look the same and yet consumers still have no clue the difference between the Ipad3/Ipad4