Next! Pantech Vega IM-A860 leaks with Full HD screen and quad-core S4 Pro
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2012, 08:25 posted on
It is listed with a 1920x1080 pixels screen, the obligatory quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro with Adreno 320 GPU and LTE radio, plus it will likely launch with Jelly Bean onboard. The camera res, RAM and internal memory amount are still unknown, but we'd wager to guess they'll match the other top-notch specs in the sheet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Captain_Doug (Posts: 730; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Fingers are crossed fro Pantech. They've been putting out slightly better phones and it'd be nice to see them be a competitor.
5. ajac09 (Posts: 1108; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
seems there best phones rarely come to the US.
9. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I can guarantee u that BB will join the 1080p crowd in 2013
2. redmd (Posts: 761; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
nice more options to choose from. I guess the competition lies in the interface.
4. abhishek48 (Posts: 164; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
They all a behind HTC, Droid DNA rules with HTC image sense chip, HTC implemented successfully already
6. MistB (Posts: 509; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Just dont tell WendyGarrett or he/she will faint of news of another full HD Smartphone. Wont somebody please think of the childr....WendyGarrett??
7. starandmountain (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
All the specs of the latest devices sounds the same to me, it has a full hd screen and inside there is a snapdragon s4. I have to admit that i love samsung, but my opinion is that they really differentiate. Their software is a big buy factor! Of course design and camera is something that makes you different from the rest , but when people hear about the awesome features samsung phones have, they will consider a Samsung phone when they need a new one. I love the long-term thinking of Samsung:D
8. mike2959 (Posts: 86; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
The younger crowd on here my not remember Helio.. Their flagship phone was made by Pantech.. The Hero I think it was called. Way ahead of its time.