News anchor mistakes pile of paper for an Apple iPad on air
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 20:47 posted on
We've seen people pay serious money for what they thought was an Apple iPad only to find that what they bought was a mirror or a block of wood or even a number of wrapped up legal pads; but those buyers were purchasing a sealed box that they thought would contain an iPad when opened. For BBC news anchor Simon McCoy, everything was out in the open when he reached to grab an Apple iPad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. rms.max (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Now you know who uses i-c***
.Completely different species. :D
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Apple can patent that...we will not complain.
8. tedkord (Posts: 4470; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
It must have been premium material paper!
I don't know what's funnier - that he mistook a pile of paper for an iPad, or that the iPad is used only as a prop.
9. Zero0 (Posts: 583; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I honestly can't even.
Just the way he holds the paper makes me laugh.
10. dsDoan (Posts: 215; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Does he usually use the iPad on air, or does he just hold it during the broadcast?
11. Jklaz (Posts: 124; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
Just like other Apple device owners.. no clue how to use tech
12. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
What are you guys talking about? That's the iPad 5!
14. Sniggly (Posts: 6761; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That's a mighty thick iPad he thought he must have been holding.
This, kiddies, is what happens when you don't have your coffee in the morning.
15. AKumar47 (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Sep 2013)
paid buy Samsung! haha! that dude is holding his new note3...
19. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
very poor joke, no wonder you have no friends
16. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 98; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
"a number of viewers who couldn't understand why the new iOS 7 update wouldn't appear on their own stack of printing paper." EPIC!
18. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lmao!!! man he looks stupid as hell holding that paper bro. They wont ever let him live that down.