Newest Action Launcher Pro lets you 'supercharge Android's widgets with shutters' (video)
2. ama3654 (Posts: 233; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
I love Android, beautiful and very functional.
3. toiletcleaner (Posts: 176; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
i have almost all of the launcher. but this is one of my favorites, the new update is what we really need, i wish i can turn off the widgets on my notification bar in my GS3, great job, thats y I love Android.
4. JunaidZaka (Posts: 17; Member since: 24 Mar 2012)
This has to be one of the most innovative feature ive seen in a long time .
5. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I bought this launcher a while back cause of the side bar app draw it uses and the ability to combine an app and folder together. It crashed a lot more then I care to deal with so I started using Apex again. The new update says it made it more stable, so I will be trying out. I like the new "shutter" feature. These are some innovative concepts this developer is coming up with. Just need some more polishing on some details.
6. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
been using it for a couple days..damn this is awesome.i've already got so used to the covers,shutters and side-swipe app drawer that i'm really never gonna use any other launcher now.screw you s**tty touchwiz launcher =P