NewEgg has an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus priced at $700 - still one hefty investment
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2011, 13:50 posted on
Granted that it’s less than the $749.99 advertised price over at Expansys-USA, NewEgg’s offering for the highly prized GSM version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is still a costly investment on its own. Specifically, coughing up $699.99 will win...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Kmack (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
"Samsung Galaxy Nexus Titanium Silver 3G Unlocked Cell Phone / Android 4.0 / 5 MP Camera / 16GB Internal Memory (GT-i9250)"
3g? and why does it show 5-stars but there are no reviews to read?
3. Bethistopheles (Posts: 25; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I believe people can give a rating without adding a review on that website.
4. Hildy (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Not sure what you're seeing but at 5:11 PM EST I see six written reviews under feedback.
Unfortunately I also see that it's also Sold Out.
5. enjoi455 (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
It's 3G because its the GSM version of the Nexus. I haven't seen any speed results using AT&T's HSPA+ yet, but I haven't really looked.
6. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 618; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Am i reading that correct, they say $700 is steep? WTF? How many top tier smartphones cost well under $700? Sheesh, anyone who bought an iPhone off contract paid about $650 or more for it, but $700 is somehow steep?
7. santy (Posts: 38; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Absolutely . Thats exactly what I thought when i read the word " steep". Apple bias.
8. santy (Posts: 38; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Now i see the newegg version with LTE too and it says compatible with ATT. If ATT does not release their version with ATT it would be bitterly disappointing.