New video shows Apple iPad 5 and Apple iPad mini 2 casings
0. phoneArena 06 Sep 2013, 23:20 posted on
We don't expect Apple to introduce the Apple iPad 5 or the Apple iPad mini 2 next week at its press event; no, the September 10th event is all about the Apple iPhone 5S and the Apple iPhone 5C. But sometime next month, Apple will take the wrapping off the Apple iPad 5 and the Apple iPad mini 2. A video posted on YouTube Friday showed off the shells of the two upcoming tablets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skuld (Posts: 44; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
and the change in logo will increase the retail price by how much, $100?
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2157; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Since 2010, please name the price hikes at the introduction of a new iPad or iPhone.
8. Jklaz (Posts: 159; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
Setting the bar at triple what the phone costs to make obviously allows some leeway when raising the price
9. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
S4 cost Samsung around $250 to cost same with HTC One and every other flagship. Phone aren't that bad, some stuff they charge you like 1000% more than it cost to make like "premium cables" that are no better than a $5 one.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It's the same news posted over and over again... But this time there's a video!
4. AnTuTu (Posts: 1578; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
To be very honest iOS 7 looks so cheap on the pad :p
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2157; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You're so right. Too bad it doesn't look classy and refined like TouchWiz, the most bloated mobile OS on the market.
11. AnTuTu (Posts: 1578; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Awwwwwwwwwww have you been missing all of the smart features of TouchWiz on your iFlat platform?
Hahahah little iFan lolz
15. bucky (Posts: 2473; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
You can keep the tilt head to scroll and clap hands to make it vibrate etc
20. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Like S Voice? What an embarrassment. Samsung should work on finishing their apps before they release them. Most of them work half the time.
19. kassi (Posts: 109; Member since: 25 May 2013)
the difference is you can use any launcher if touchwiz doesnt suit you. on the ipad you CANT
13. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
did i ever tell you the definition of insanity?
18. amats69 (Posts: 1388; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Yeah its the same news posted over and over again and its the same news you keep on clicking the article and posting a comment...lol.
10. hellonerds (Posts: 313; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
this should of been the 3rd gen not 5 gen..but thats how apple rolls.. takes like 3 years to have minor change..
12. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
My prediction that Apple sales will fall to 75% by 2016 is perfectly on track!!
Apple are so out of touch with reality, they are more greedy than Goldman Sacks banksters!!
Roll on Nokia Lumia 1520. And for those that say Lumia will not be branded with Nokia but Microsoft are talking rubbish.
2.5 billion people in the world use the word Nokia to refer to a mobile phone, so why would Microsoft move a name that is so powerful!
You remove the name Nokia, the 2.5 billion people in the world won't recognize it as a mobile phone. SIMPLE.
21. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Dude this comment is pretty sad. What stake do you have in whether Apple does well or not? Stop taking it personally. It's just a phone and it's all about personal preference. Period.