New video explains the Angry Birds Go kart racing game
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2013, 18:44 posted on
Angry Birds is a global force at this point, and Rovio shows no signs of letting up. The company apparently plans to milk the Angry Birds franchise for all it is worth. The next big shift for the Angry Birds franchise looks like it will be with Angry Birds Go, a new game coming that will bring the less than happy birds into a kart racing game...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
So, It would be something like SuperTux? %)
5. livyatan (Posts: 753; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Rovio is brilliant.
Bad piggies are one of the best games ever and tiny thief is sprinkling with quality and charm.
Their games pack good vibes and that is a precious rarity now days.
This could be their first 3D game, but with 2D objects
7. good2great (Posts: 1040; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Rovio isnt playing around! lol wow, they understand how to remain in the game.
8. DonkeySauce (Posts: 161; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
"The company apparently plans to milk the Angry Birds franchise for all it is worth.".. - understatement of the year.
10. Lboogey6 (Posts: 269; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
This will be cool fun peer to peer recognizable game that may resemble Mario Cart
11. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
I swear if i catch any kid saying the next mario kart is copying off of this then i will break they're neck