New television campaign in the U.K. for entry level Nokia Lumia 610
0. phoneArena 13 Jun 2012, 16:57 posted on
Already released, the Nokia Lumia 610 is the subject of a new marketing campaign in the U.K. where the device is available on a pre-paid basis for 150 GBP ($233 USD) through Vodafone; the Nokia Lumia 610 is an entry level model with just 256MB of RAM...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skaar18 (Posts: 31; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
nice commercial :) makes me actually consider windows phones for my next phone.
2. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
consider buying phone because of commercial? dude R U serious?
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Dude, this guy has all the rights. Why do they make commercials? To attract consumers to buy their product. Be real man.
6. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
thats what commercials are made for...
what do you think of commercials just for fun?..
3. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Don't own 610 but Lumia 800 is awesome, UI is smooth as butter. If you wana consider WP Phone as ur next device I say right on Brother...
5. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
instead of 610 just go for 710... much better... =D
7. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1245; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
the Nokia 610 Tango class Windows smart phone has been tested and is a little slower than a Windows Lumia 710. 800 or 900. they are working on a video phone app that will use less Ram than skipe to run on the lumia 610. Nokia should not dare to go lower than then 610 specs or else it would produce a smart phone that will not work well and will hurt the sales of their FASTER BETTER Windows 8 Apollo CLASS and windows 7.5 mango class smart phones. because people have a bad experience with a smart phones with lesser specs than a 610. Microsoft might have to refuse to sanction such lesser spec devices