New television ads for RIM's flagship BlackBerry Bold 9900
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2011, 22:14 posted on
RIM has produced two new ads for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 with one ad featuring DJ Diplo and the second ad is called Night Bikes for an obvious reason; both spots have a tag line of "Be Bold" as RIM tries to reverse a drop in marketshare...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. snowgator (Posts: 3149; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Okay, the bike ad was really, really cool!!
2. henrickrw (Posts: 402; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I use a 9780 for Corporate, but I definately will upgrade my contract to 9900
3. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I don't know the DJ dude seems to be in love with himself a little too much, the one with the bikes was better but they're both pretty much about BBM and that's it, they need better commercials
4. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Looks like the same lame technology to me.
5. Mailyn9 (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
I need to give me the price of this phone because I want I'm crazy for this phone.
6. Mailyn9 (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
hola necesito saber el precio de este telefono incluyendo el envio para venezuela. respondan porfavor