New teaser theory puts Android 4.4 announcement on October 21st
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2013, 21:38 posted on
The first time we had a theory about what the KitKat Twitter feed might be suggesting with its posts, it took some leaps in logic to get to the idea that Google might be aiming at October 28th as the date to announce Android 4.4 and the Nexus 5. This time around, the theory is a bit easier to follow, but where it is pointing is a bit less believable...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Just got #kitkat from Wal-Mart. Love #kitkat
2. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Now onwards Everyday i buy a kitkat from local grocery..
After android announced it taste seems to more yummy ;-)
5. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Marketing strategy now works for google and kitkat.!!
11. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Have a break? Give the orang-utan a break...
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Apple wants to kill Nokia's hype, or atleast it looks so... Now it looks like Google wants to kill both.
7. illusionmist (Posts: 157; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
"Apple wants to kill Nokia's hype..." Nope.
Take October 23rd from last year, align it to Apple's favorite Tuesday, and you get October 22nd 2013. If anything, Nokia and MS are the ones crashing the party.
Good luck stealing Apple's thunder ;)
9. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
The new Ipad, along with whatever tablet Nokia announces on Tuesday , will receive equal publicity in the news - something I'm sure both companies would welcome. android 4.4 on the other hand is an iterative update from google that most people, including the general consumer, couldn't give a toss about.
8. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
lmfao.... yet another release date for android 4.4
10. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
sounds like an uninvited guest that nobody likes.
12. mahmudur_rahman (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
THIS IS IT = 8 letter, 007 = The specific 7. I guess, it's a countdown number they mean by @KITKAT. If it is than it will launch at 25th October 2013, Friday. :)
13. _PHug_ (Posts: 443; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
So, no weird mention of the #3 today?
This theory was a bust
14. Bmorecrafty (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
Hey All, I realized, The THIS IS IT dosen't have stylised Number 5's. Maybe they are stylized 15's. Now i am in Australia and am not sure of the date's in America but i think the THIS IS IT post was posted 15 days before the last day of the month. Maybe the announcment is on the 31st. Unless they post a 3 today.