New stunning 3D game for Android will let you fight for all the oil you can get
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Jan 2013, 09:12
Developer Unigine Corp. has just announced that it will be bringing a new game to Android, called Oil Rush 3D. The game utilizes Unigine Corp.'s own Unigine 3D engine and looks spectacularly well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. andro. posted on 22 Jan 2013, 09:37 11
Much better if a paid app rather than the crazy new "freemium" apps. I'd rather pay 2.99 upfront than the game for free but then to be able get past level 3 you have to spend 99c on this gun and 99 cent on that with futher purchases need later on.
Game loolks good though!
16. Ray.S posted on 22 Jan 2013, 16:41 0
There will be a free demo version.
18. Wiki_jaan posted on 23 Jan 2013, 00:28 0
. i cant buy it coz this facility isnt available in my country... so i have to download pirated version
6. TheLibertine posted on 22 Jan 2013, 09:48 0
Hopefully, the S4 on my Desire X still counts as one, hehe...
10. Shubham412302 posted on 22 Jan 2013, 11:03 3
the game will really lag on desire x
most hd games lag on desire x...
it should have been came with adreno 205 instead of adreno 203...
you should have bought a phone with adreno 205 or powervr sgx540 or mali 400
14. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 22 Jan 2013, 15:20 0
the 540 isn't that great for me.... lots of incapabilities
19. Shubham412302 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 02:23 0
depends on which 540 you have...
dual or quadcore...
i have atrix 2 running at 304 stock frequency and dont have lags in gaming...
17. darac posted on 22 Jan 2013, 18:09 0
No way adreno 205 would be capable of pushing this kind of graphics at a remotely playable rate.
It has the power of PlayStation 2
This game is clearly meant to run only on adreno 225 and 320
7. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 22 Jan 2013, 10:31 2
Big laugh at the people who say games on Android suck, this one looks awesome.
9. remixfa posted on 22 Jan 2013, 10:37 0
yea boyeee... Nexus4 wins again. :)
Yea, I'll pick it up.. just to look at it. :)
11. darac posted on 22 Jan 2013, 13:18 0
I think the 4.55 inches of effective diagonal could prove to be too small to enjoy this game.
It seems perfect for a phablet or a 1080p tablet
12. atsamman posted on 22 Jan 2013, 13:41 0
not my type of game but the graphics are unbelievable