New stunning 3D game for Android will let you fight for all the oil you can get
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2013, 09:12 posted on
Developer Unigine Corp. has just announced that it will be bringing a new game to Android, called Oil Rush 3D. The game utilizes Unigine Corp.'s own Unigine 3D engine and looks spectacularly well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
This is the exact graphics of the PC version!
20. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1111; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
All I can say is Damn that game looks good!
5. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Much better if a paid app rather than the crazy new "freemium" apps. I'd rather pay 2.99 upfront than the game for free but then to be able get past level 3 you have to spend 99c on this gun and 99 cent on that with futher purchases need later on.
Game loolks good though!
18. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
. i cant buy it coz this facility isnt available in my country... so i have to download pirated version
6. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Hopefully, the S4 on my Desire X still counts as one, hehe...
10. Shubham412302 (Posts: 320; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
the game will really lag on desire x
most hd games lag on desire x...
it should have been came with adreno 205 instead of adreno 203...
you should have bought a phone with adreno 205 or powervr sgx540 or mali 400
14. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
the 540 isn't that great for me.... lots of incapabilities
19. Shubham412302 (Posts: 320; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
depends on which 540 you have...
dual or quadcore...
i have atrix 2 running at 304 stock frequency and dont have lags in gaming...
17. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
No way adreno 205 would be capable of pushing this kind of graphics at a remotely playable rate.
It has the power of PlayStation 2
This game is clearly meant to run only on adreno 225 and 320
7. Aeires (unregistered)
Big laugh at the people who say games on Android suck, this one looks awesome.
8. sid07desai (Posts: 285; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I have the APQ8060 on my S2. will it work?
9. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea boyeee... Nexus4 wins again. :)
Yea, I'll pick it up.. just to look at it. :)
11. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I think the 4.55 inches of effective diagonal could prove to be too small to enjoy this game.
It seems perfect for a phablet or a 1080p tablet
12. atsamman (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
not my type of game but the graphics are unbelievable