New space gray Apple iPad 5 tablet pictured from all angles, stacked with the silver one
1. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
its nice for apple supporters!!
grey seems nice to me!
gold isn't that good!
2. Finalflash (Posts: 3084; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
What the hell is space gray anyway? Something tells me this retarded color name wouldn't have gotten an inch past Jobs.
4. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Of course anything new is revolution. At least.. haha
7. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
loads better than "pebble blue" and "life companion" lol
3. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
I just want to see that A7X chip.
Should be either a 1.9Ghz dual core cyclone, or a Quad 1.4Ghz one.
That should put the JS performance close to the low power Core i5 chips, and a Geekbench score of over 4000.
And with the 6 cluster PowerVR G6630 clocked up more than double that of the iPhone 5S's GPU, I expect the result of north of 150GFLOPS.
I actually have little doubt that by the late next year(with the move to 20nm), Apple will move its whole line of products(except for the desktop Mac line) to their own ARM architecture.
5. aayupanday (Posts: 574; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
It'll indeed be coming with that PowerVR G6630 Rogue GPU......and BTW it hits 250 GFLOPS...as the G6430 in the iPhone 5S already does above 160 GFLOPS
The new chapmion in mobile GPU is coming !
6. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Where are those numbers coming from?
IPhone 5S GPU is estimated to reach around 76GFLOPS(at 200mhz)
9. rwolf1984 (Posts: 530; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
I love you but I am already sick of these colors. Please use normal colors like black, white, red, etc. All these funny names for colors are not unique. They are ridiculous.
PS. Ace Frehley owns the patent on Space Gray. See you in court.
10. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Stereo speakers this time Apple? I mean surely the iPad is big enough for them. How much could one speaker actually cost?