New snaps of the 6.1-inch Huawei Ascend Mate 2 phablet suggest a brushed metal frame
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2013, 05:56 posted on
Four new snaps of the still unreleased successor to the original Huawei Ascend Mate – the Mate 2 – have cropped up over on Weibo (China's Twitter equivalent), showing the detail in high-resolution, albeit limited detail...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8171; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This is where 1080p screens are needed. 720x1280 is not okay on a 6"+ screen...
2. fireblade (Posts: 693; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
240 PPI, it's still comfortable for eyes.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8171; Member since: 14 May 2012)
When you've been spoiled to 300+ PPI, you can definitely notice a difference. Huawei could have easily put a 1080p screen, but I don't think their processor can handle that many pixels.
3. hmd74 (Posts: 303; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
I think 7+ inch tabs need 1080...not phones or phablets
6. Ashoaib (Posts: 1881; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Whats the benefit of releasing new model which is not a significant improvement over the previous?
7. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Its perfectly acceptable given the likely price point.
8. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I agree.. After looking at 1080p on my 1520, then looking back at my 768 920, I don't even think 720 is acceptable on a 4.5" screen anymore... We have been spoiled.. I can already see where my 1520 could've taken advantage of a QHD display..