New rumors says HTC One Google Edition "will be announced within the next two weeks"
0. phoneArena 23 May 2013, 20:56 posted on
It seems like the rumor mill just could not care less that an HTC representative said the company "is not currently planning a ‘Nexus Edition’ of the HTC One." Yesterday, Maximus custom ROM developer LlabTooFeR teased that a "Senseless HTC One" would be released around the end of summer, and today sources for Geek are saying that the announcement could come as soon as the next two weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Nexus HTC one device sounds like a dream
2. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
they should have it i got my galaxy s4 that's what make android every company should challenge the other one so there are better handsets maybe other platforms should read and learn not courts tecnology fields.
3. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
Does sounds possible now that Samsung is selling both Stock and Touchwiz. I say let it happen HTC! HTC One with STOCK Android Please!
5. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
samsung stock is not even on sale yet but competition is good.
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lol didn't HTC says no stock available for this years? And why the rumors says the others way round? In order to crave some attention I see?
6. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I actually like Sense 5, so AOSP would be a step back for the One. AOSP on the S4, however, is a good move. TW is too bloated and ugly to be on a phone with such good hardware.
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Have you seen sense? like.. honesly? sorry it looks horrible, I would love an HTC device with stock android for a change, sense has some nice things but overall is the most confusing android phone....
12. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
i am not a facebook or tweeter fan i turn off all that crap so i guess i think iam not a htc one not a fan i like htc before.
17. Lauticol (Posts: 333; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Have you seen Sense 5? It looks good and it's pretty easy and flat..
19. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Like for starters how do you access menu overflow? Or how you get rid of blink feed if you don't need it? Or how do you remove the icons from the dock? Or why there is a huge clock on my app drawer? Or why all the menus look weird?
21. ojdidit84 (Posts: 457; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Blinkfeed, unfortunately, can't be removed. You're stuck with it. Dock, menus and everything takes 20 minutes of playing with the phone to figure out just as it does with any other new phone when you're coming from a different OEM or platform.
22. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I had the One for a couple of weeks, so yes, I have seen it. Blinkfeed is the only thing you can't fix, although you can move it off the main homescreen and not populate it.
24. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Sense 5 is pretty bad, you can't even delete a PDF file without opening a file manager.
Tw is pretty good because you can do anything really easily.
25. KParks23 (Posts: 585; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
I like sense i would really like something with 64gb and u can have the option of stock or sense would be awesome but at this point i really dont think this device even exist! So im patiently waiting for the htc butterfly 2
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I somewhat think this could be a lie, but of true I would get the HTC with Stock over the S4 any day, a really nice screen, nice sound features, sleek design... metal lol XD I only wish they got rid of the fugly button arrangement they have made :/ but a man cant have everything can I?
9. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
competition is good htc, lg. sony it's all good man at the end of the day if you go home with the handset you spected is good bro you got a choice that's something we don't got in our countries we might have money at the end of the dat but there's no handsets to pick from i don't want no blackberries.
10. woodwong (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 May 2013)
The name Nexus doesn't fit HTC one's grand design.
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
"What about the Limited-Edition" Htc One?
"What about the Special-Edition" Htc One?
14. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
HTC would probably release a 32GB version with some camera and audio optimizations, and maybe enable/disable options for zoes and such?
15. rcwfox2002 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
Phone would be perfect if the camera wasn't going backwards 4MP is a joke.
20. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
I guess you don't truly understand camera technology. Read this:http://www.digital-photo-secrets.com/tip/333/do-more-megapixels-mean-better-photo-quality/
27. rcwfox2002 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
I've seen many photos by S4 and HTC ONE and the S4 took better shots than than the ONE. Admittedly, I'm basing it off that alone. I'm sure there is more that goes into the lens etc.however, I was rooting for the HTC ONE I am wanting something other than Samsung this go around and with a solid chassis. So if anything I was more bias in favor of the HTC one.
16. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
it's nice you know to that the htc one is coming to verizon that i don't think is fair is that they don't support sd card only in japan.
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
right, even if this does turn out to be real it'll be every bit as ridiculous of an offer as the NS4.
a nice notion from Google and HTC but still ridic.
23. mydi.maus (unregistered)
htc ONE edition needs camera upgrades
26. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Without removable battery i cannot take the phone.
Just bought XPERIA TX few weeks back and loving it ...