New rumors about the iPad 3 Smart Cover and iPhone 5 case
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Mar 2012, 16:29
A couple of new rumors have come from iLounge and look to shed some light on both the upcoming iPad 3 release as well as a possibility for the iPhone 5 release that is expected in the fall. The first rumor seems far...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 05 Mar 2012, 16:40 7 10
Can we please focus on one iRumor at a time. Let's first get the big disappointment of iPad 3 before we focus on the even bigger disappointment that will be iPhone 5.
So that all the baaaa-haaaa-haaaa-aaaaas can buy them and griPe quietly.
3. iamcc posted on 05 Mar 2012, 16:57 2 9
Go masturbate with your RAZR some of us are here to read news.
9. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 05 Mar 2012, 19:38 2 4
iDiD thAt already; 8 x's today (wheeeeeew, Am iExhAusted)..
16. Lucas777 posted on 06 Mar 2012, 19:43 2 0
do u have an affinity for every apple article? i mean would it be that hard to maybe (gasp) not read it if its that horrible?
4. jjjsong posted on 05 Mar 2012, 16:58 2 3
Why is it iphone 5 (which is always being referred everywhere) instead of iphone 6?
So far to my knowledge, iphone iterations have been:
(2) iphone 3G
(3) iphone 3GS
(4) iphone 4
(5) iphone 4S
next one will be the sixth iteration and according to how they named the forth to be iphone 4, the sixth should be iphone 6?
5. Jphones posted on 05 Mar 2012, 17:04 2 2
Ha I agree but I guess Apple doesn't count the S as an actual New phone since its not but the consumers still buy it.smh rotten Apple. An phonearea stop censoring post.
11. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 05 Mar 2012, 19:41 2 1
"S" stands for 'S'emi upgrade.
6. MobileCaseReview posted on 05 Mar 2012, 17:06 2 0
Numberically, 5 is after 4. Hence iPhone 5. Yes it is the sixth release of the iPhone, but generation and name are totally different things. So if you follow Apple's past tendencies of model releases, you will more than likely see an iPhone 5S before and iPhone 6, which by then will be it's eigth generation iPhone. Hope that helps.
7. jjjsong posted on 05 Mar 2012, 17:22 0 0
Well, I agree if they want to make it seem more natural to the consumers by increasing the #s (although the meanings are different from iterations).
However, there was never an iphone 2 or iphone 3, it jumped right to iphone 4. Technically iphone 4 is iphone 2, while iphone 3G and 3GS are just "S"s from the first iphone.
13. PhoneLuver posted on 05 Mar 2012, 23:59 1 0
Meh. This is 2011 all over again! Talk about recycling ancient rumours!