New rumors about the iPad 3 Smart Cover and iPhone 5 case
1. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Can we please focus on one iRumor at a time. Let's first get the big disappointment of iPad 3 before we focus on the even bigger disappointment that will be iPhone 5.
So that all the baaaa-haaaa-haaaa-aaaaas can buy them and griPe quietly.
3. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Go masturbate with your RAZR some of us are here to read news.
9. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iDiD thAt already; 8 x's today (wheeeeeew, Am iExhAusted)..
16. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
do u have an affinity for every apple article? i mean would it be that hard to maybe (gasp) not read it if its that horrible?
4. jjjsong (Posts: 74; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Why is it iphone 5 (which is always being referred everywhere) instead of iphone 6?
So far to my knowledge, iphone iterations have been:
(2) iphone 3G
(3) iphone 3GS
(4) iphone 4
(5) iphone 4S
next one will be the sixth iteration and according to how they named the forth to be iphone 4, the sixth should be iphone 6?
5. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Ha I agree but I guess Apple doesn't count the S as an actual New phone since its not but the consumers still buy it.smh rotten Apple. An phonearea stop censoring post.
6. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Numberically, 5 is after 4. Hence iPhone 5. Yes it is the sixth release of the iPhone, but generation and name are totally different things. So if you follow Apple's past tendencies of model releases, you will more than likely see an iPhone 5S before and iPhone 6, which by then will be it's eigth generation iPhone. Hope that helps.
7. jjjsong (Posts: 74; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Well, I agree if they want to make it seem more natural to the consumers by increasing the #s (although the meanings are different from iterations).
However, there was never an iphone 2 or iphone 3, it jumped right to iphone 4. Technically iphone 4 is iphone 2, while iphone 3G and 3GS are just "S"s from the first iphone.
13. PhoneLuver (Posts: 480; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Meh. This is 2011 all over again! Talk about recycling ancient rumours!