New rumor claims the next iPad won't launch until after the iPhone 5S
0. phoneArena 23 May 2013, 16:44 posted on
Surprisingly, things have been relatively quiet on the Apple rumor front since before Google I/O. Usually, there would be a fairly steady stream of leaks from Apple after big announcements like what we saw from Google last week, but that hasn't happened. If you've been jonesing for some Apple rumors, here's one for you: a Japanese site is now saying that the next iPad won't launch until after the iPhone 5S...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jason2k13 (Posts: 658; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
the next ipad is gonna be called "ipad with retina display"
Plz ask the staff for what Gen it is, or you could be buying a 3rd gen ipad for a 5th gen price.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 12687; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Jason you actually rite, since apple has done away with the numbering system for iPads.
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5955; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
No leaks means no imminent release of iToys.
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Wow with all this exciting news about android I almost forgot about apple.... How are they doing... . Oh stocks falling.... Hmm sucks to be them!
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 12687; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You really think it sucks to be #1 in market cap value, have 150,000,000,000+ in cash, almost another 400,000,000,000 in assets, have almost every business on earth cater to your products from hotels to auto makers to gyms, have the #1 selling brand of smart phones all time, and a stock price that's been rebounding really good as of late? Hmmm maybe it sucks to be you...
6. Ninetysix (Posts: 1680; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
aapl = 415B market cap
goog = 292B market cap
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 12687; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My point exactly. Both are huge, but just visit all the stock market...not just the stock price.
7. mrfamous1 (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I have the Note 2 right now and i love it. But it have a lot of issues.... When i had my iPhone it was FLAWLESS!!! Plus the iPhone resell value is way higher than android products.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 12687; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I have both, and as good as the note 2 is, I'd never give up my iphone.
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 1544; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
What issues do you have with the note2? I don't have any
19. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
What do you mean by flawless?
I have an iphone4 and it is buttery smooth compared to my GS3. That's what I love about apple devices. Even my iPad mini is faster than my mom's GNex7.
There's much to be loved about iDevices.
But overall I'd still choose android for much more reasons.
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6740; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why is this a rumor when they all are coming out in SEPT and they all look the same?
16. roscuthiii (Posts: 1873; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
What?! Nothing new until Apple can take advantage of the holiday sales boom. Well... you don't say.