New racing-themed Angry Birds Heikki game coming June 18th
0. phoneArena 18 May 2012, 14:38 posted on
With competition from other games, Rovio is launching a new racing-themed Angry Birds game called Angry Birds Heikki; the game is the result of a partnership between Rovio and racing car driver Heikki Kovalainen which will also result in merchandise being sold...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JcHnd (Posts: 81; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Cool... but why would a bird need to drive if they fly?
6. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Why would birds need a slingshot if they can fly?
3. Zylam (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Kovalainen had been wearing the Angry Birds helmet for the last few races, makes sense Rovio would make a game,
gotta say i dont really care about Angry Brids but getting them in F1, thats pretty smart sure as hell raised a few heads,
Imagine if they got Seb to wear a Angry Birds helmet, wouldnt last long since he likes to change his helmet every single race,
Maybe Jenson would be happy to
4. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Coming on my Birthday, looks AWESOME!
7. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
birds that charge, explode, lay eggs, and multiply, add go carts, idk.. maybe mario cart-esque? only time will tell