New picture of the BlackBerry Slider shows OS 6 on board
This article contains unofficial information.
RIM BlackBerry Bold Slider Preliminary Specifications
1. jaydee6 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:46 0 0
Look promising. I wonder about the quality of the keyboard and the new OS. It seems to be the same OS with a "HTC Sense" overlay like WinMo phone use. I guess we'll see.
2. networkdood posted on 04 May 2010, 12:50 0 0
Maybe, RIM should contact HTC and get help to create a better phone as HTC makes the best phones.
3. warhed posted on 04 May 2010, 13:04 0 0
This coming holiday is going to be interesting. W/windows 7, android 2.2, & blackberry 6.0. Cant wait! & btw, forget about apple all together. These new os are going be awesome!
5. scottmbolt (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2010, 14:01 0 0
Just a rip off of the crappy, lame ass palm pre.
7. jrcrow79 posted on 04 May 2010, 15:44 0 0
now with OS 4 to iphone 3g/3gs next month..I wouldnt be surprised if more ppl want one...with ATT..you keep your unused minutes upto a year and you CAN surf/chat @ the sametime!
8. warhed posted on 04 May 2010, 15:48 0 0
Who the fuck does that anyways!? Surf & talk? Bedsides you can also do that w/t-mo & you don't hear them blasting that shit.... & as far as iphone goes, it isn't worth it unless you jail-break it...
10. JackFace posted on 04 May 2010, 16:48 0 0
Try it sometime... I'm one of those OCD ADHD Tweeker Addicts... I hate talking on the phone unless I am doing something else... Like using the Web. It's a great feature... don't knock it till you try it.
14. shrop486 posted on 05 May 2010, 12:41 0 0
I won't switch to AT&T until I can talk and surf...and cook dinner...and mow the lawn...AND drive all at the same time.
15. remixfa posted on 05 May 2010, 13:01 0 0
i wouldnt switch to ATT until i could catch a signal in the city.. LOL. ATT is horrid in jacksonville. and ATT is pointless. They charge you VZW pricing and give you Tmobile or worse service...LOL.
9. som posted on 04 May 2010, 16:01 0 0
STORM 2 with keypad it is nice but very thick when compare to Motorola DROID.
12. warhed posted on 04 May 2010, 20:17 0 0
Well that's because you haven't played with it. its not the thickness that matters (thats not what she said)
13. simplyj posted on 04 May 2010, 22:56 0 0
Why would a touchscreen slider also need a trackpad?
16. remixfa posted on 05 May 2010, 13:02 0 0
umm.. many android phones have a trackpad/ball as well, and they are all touch screen phones. i dont see the point but i guess someone out there thinks it does.
17. Gsmalltheway posted on 05 May 2010, 14:19 0 0
Hmm I wonder whoever took this picture and posted it will get their house raided and everything confiscated???