RIM BlackBerry Bold Slider Preliminary Specifications
This article contains unofficial information.
1. jaydee6 (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Oct 2009)
Look promising. I wonder about the quality of the keyboard and the new OS. It seems to be the same OS with a "HTC Sense" overlay like WinMo phone use. I guess we'll see.
2. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Maybe, RIM should contact HTC and get help to create a better phone as HTC makes the best phones.
3. warhed (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Mar 2010)
This coming holiday is going to be interesting. W/windows 7, android 2.2, & blackberry 6.0. Cant wait! & btw, forget about apple all together. These new os are going be awesome!
4. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
Don't forget about Web OS and the latest iphone.
5. scottmbolt (unregistered)
Just a rip off of the crappy, lame ass palm pre.
7. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
now with OS 4 to iphone 3g/3gs next month..I wouldnt be surprised if more ppl want one...with ATT..you keep your unused minutes upto a year and you CAN surf/chat @ the sametime!
8. warhed (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Mar 2010)
Who the fuck does that anyways!? Surf & talk? Bedsides you can also do that w/t-mo & you don't hear them blasting that shit.... & as far as iphone goes, it isn't worth it unless you jail-break it...
10. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Try it sometime... I'm one of those OCD ADHD Tweeker Addicts... I hate talking on the phone unless I am doing something else... Like using the Web. It's a great feature... don't knock it till you try it.
14. shrop486 (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Dec 2009)
I won't switch to AT&T until I can talk and surf...and cook dinner...and mow the lawn...AND drive all at the same time.
15. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i wouldnt switch to ATT until i could catch a signal in the city.. LOL. ATT is horrid in jacksonville. and ATT is pointless. They charge you VZW pricing and give you Tmobile or worse service...LOL.
9. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
STORM 2 with keypad it is nice but very thick when compare to Motorola DROID.
12. warhed (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Mar 2010)
Well that's because you haven't played with it. its not the thickness that matters (thats not what she said)
13. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Why would a touchscreen slider also need a trackpad?
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
umm.. many android phones have a trackpad/ball as well, and they are all touch screen phones. i dont see the point but i guess someone out there thinks it does.
17. Gsmalltheway (Posts: 174; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
Hmm I wonder whoever took this picture and posted it will get their house raided and everything confiscated???