New pics of ZN4 and VU30 for VZW
This article contains unofficial information.
Motorola Blaze ZN4 Preliminary Specifications
Another couple of pictures, showing the Rapture VU30, give us hopes this pretty glossy clamshell will hit the shelves soon. It is displayed in dark blue shade, but we won’t be surprised to see also a pink one at its launch date.
Motorola Rapture VU30 Preliminary Specifications
If the rumors are correct, the Rapture VU30 will be available on September 09 and the Blaze ZN4 will come before the next month is over.
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. LessthanZach posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
It looks like the earpiece is in that clear plastic shield, making it basically like a flip phone with the convenience of a touchscreen. Cool premise. Hopefully the execution is as good as the premise, I'm not holding my breath tho.
2. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 07:31 0 0
This is all fine and dandy...too bad it is a Motorola.
26. (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2008, 04:32 0 0
So that means better call quality, build quality and reception. What's the problem? Samsung and LG phones are cheap, plastic junk. They don't hold up. Their reception is TERRIBLE compared to a Motorola. NO LG or Samsung's RF can hold up to the average Motorola. LG's call quality is the worst, and I always have difficulty hearing people that call me on a Samsung phone, too. Motorola has consistently the clearest call quality on both the dialing and receiving ends. Pair that with hands down the best RF and Moto is the best brand on the market. I live in an area of poor reception. Samsungs and LG's don't work in my house. I have to go outside. Motorolas work crystal clear EVERYWHERE in my house and even work in the basement. Because of this, I made my whole family get Motorolas. I have an E815 (still) and they use a V3m, a W385 and V325. They all work perfectly.
3. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 09:04 0 0
Apparently it's also gonna be MobileTV capable based off the symbol on the top of the phone.
4. okieneck posted on 25 Aug 2008, 10:11 0 0
Can someone explain to me why almost everyone on these Forums "rip" Motorola, but I have an older V-3 RAZR and just love it??? Is Moto that bad???? Can someone offer some tips on a good VZW phone???? Thanks,,, OKieneck
23. swatboy (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2008, 10:23 0 0
If you are looking for a motorola still, vzw offers the moto razr2 v9m, got to a store and check it out, sleek and pretty cool!
28. (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2008, 10:30 0 0
Motorola has bad rep because theyre extremely unreliable and have poor battery life. On the plus side they have good sound and reception. however LG has great battery life sound and GOOD reception but not great. Anyway if want a reliable motorola phone it doesnt exist but your safest bet is to go with the new 755 or adventure
5. what tha (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 10:33 0 0
its because have the razrs sold where horrible and the other half where bulletproof.....funny how that happened lol and the rapture is coming out sooner then that =]
6. what tha (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 10:37 0 0
So before any one decides to be a jack hole and say i cant spell. I realize I typed have instead of half. whoops
7. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 10:43 0 0
Actually, I was gonna go with "where" instead of "were", but good catch! :)
11. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 12:10 0 0
13. C-Chicki (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 13:16 0 0
The somewhat polictically correct version of Jack ass.
25. (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2008, 16:42 0 0
you know if you have to ask you shouldnt worry bout it
8. hola (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 10:55 0 0
hopefully u can customize it like the Rokr E6 and a1200 ming if not i wouldent even buy this phone.
9. JC (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 11:47 0 0
Looks like the Ming and the Moto u9
10. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 11:53 0 0
looks like nothing important...NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 12:54 0 0
Honestly these so many people on this site are Moto haters, it is making me sick. Even if they DO make nice phones like the ones on this article, people still will hate them solely because of the Motorola brand. It doesn't make any sense. This is just plain ignorance.
14. C-Chicki (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 13:19 0 0
ACTUALLY... I have, as a customer, dealt with alot of issues from the Motorola brand when it comes to the non- PTT-handsets and a few PTT handsets (THE DAMN I850!!!). The ticking time bomb razor.... Arg!
27. (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2008, 04:36 0 0
My brother was watering plants with a V3m in his pocket and got it soaked. It shut down and he thought it was ruined. I told him to take out the battery and let it sit with the battery door open all night. It still works perfectly. Ticking time bomb? Very few phones will survive a full shutdown after getting soaked.
15. mjgio10494 (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 13:33 0 0
I like motorolas; I have had two motos, and they have given me no problems. I currently have the Z9 which is really really nice.
16. vzw "fanboy" (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 14:08 0 0
they look like okay phones, but EVDO REV A is a must. the moto looks good for like an average buyer and the blaze is kinda cool looking but i would rip that clear cover right off.
17. C-Chicki (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 14:32 0 0
Rip that cover off and you loss you speaker... Unfortunately
18. VzWSlayer (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 16:30 0 0
rip it off & i'll rip your service right from ur phone
19. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 18:25 0 0
20. (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 19:50 0 0
so you could get banned from someone threatening you
21. chappie (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 20:18 0 0
What else may be coming in Verizon's next release? I'm at a crossroads. I had a Boulder shipped to me via a NE2 discount (corporate, before it was even available at VZW stores) and I'm just about at the end of my 30-day trial period. The only positive aspect of this phone is its durabilty/water resistance. Sounds like garbage; but you all know this already. My question is, should I simply return it and go back to my cracked, crusty but reliable old LG VX 8300, waiting for awhile to see what VZW releases? Or do I go with the Adventure? Is this Rapture going to be an all-around better phone than the Adventure?
22. RyanKing (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 20:42 0 0
The Blaze is really innovative in a way. People seemed to really like the Ming for the most part when they ordered it unlocked. And in a way I have never seen a touch device with a face covering like that. Now if its really ergonomic to talk into it when its opened is another story. (Just because it seems very tall when 'open.') I think people aren't really in for Motorola for the device itself, I think and at least I do, get tired of the same thing over and over, and the resurrection over and over of the same device. And once again why must everything be in a burgundy color. If it is an attempt to play on words, I don't like it.
24. (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2008, 12:29 0 0
Yeah, very innovative. Many touchscreen phone get their screen scratched easily, to this is good so no damage goes to the main control area.