New pic shows the Nokia 2520 tablet in red
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2013, 11:22 posted on
You may have seen the image of the upcoming Nokia 2520 tablet wearing its cyan coloring yesterday, and now we're getting to see what is essentially the same picture, but with the tablet in red this time around. We are expecting to see the announcement of Nokia's Windows RT tablet very soon, so the leaks will likely just keep coming faster now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kurai (unregistered)
Windows RT? hell no !
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
yes.....because windows rt is terrible put on full windows 8 at least!
7. brrunopt (Posts: 438; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
terrible ? it's better than android or iOS. The only thing missing is one or 2 key apps.
8. Shatter (Posts: 1974; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Not even close to accurate. RT is missing way more than a couple apps and its functionality is low outside of a few things. Windows x86 version > android > RT > IOS.
10. brrunopt (Posts: 438; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
do tell , what android can do that RT can't ? because there are a lot the other way around ...
And besides facebook i don't miss any app...
14. Shatter (Posts: 1974; Member since: 29 May 2013)
RT sales failed because you can get a low end x86 intel one with real windows for the same price.
15. brrunopt (Posts: 438; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
that was nor my question,i asked what can android do that W RT can't..
16. fsnas (Posts: 93; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
give me a tablet from Apple that runs Mac OS or a tablet runs full Linux OS, then we're talking!
otherwise, Windows RT tablet rocks!
it's a simple equation: Windows RT = iPad + Android Tablet - (some apps which they'll come eventually) + office applications!
2. Tsoliades (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
Put full Win8 on this and it'll be amazing.
RT sucks colon.
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5150; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh come on, who cares it's Windows RT or Windows 8? It's Nokia's first tablet, it's beautiful on the outside and powerful on the inside.
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
stfu with the "this is lumia" your not a sales representative for Nokia, anyway everyone cares about wether its windows 8 or rt because a tablet is only as good as its OS
9. Sureal (Posts: 38; Member since: 31 Jan 2010)
so then ipads are by far the worst then right?
11. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1173; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Why are you telling other users to "stfu"? You should "stfu", to be honest.
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 536; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I don't even know why RT is made in the first place. Would some one kindly explain to me why there is a crappy version of the best OS out there?
13. Sureal (Posts: 38; Member since: 31 Jan 2010)
windows rt ONLY sucks, if you want/expect full windows, in which case you should be looking at a surface pro 2 or the equivilent, people that bitch that rt doesnt do what full windows does are just trolling, or just really incredibly stupid
and if you want full windows experience/usability/power, expect to pay for it, expecting to pay $500 for a i5 based tablet is just dumb, you wouldnt expect a full osx intel based ipad for $500 so why should microsoft be any different
17. tigermcm (Posts: 680; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
the only thing i think that sucks about RT is the price other than that i have no issues. sick of ppl wanting a full blown PC experience but buy an RT which is strictly tablet experience plus some