New photo of the Sony Ericsson Xperia duo emerges
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Jun 2011, 04:35
Another photo of the Sony Ericsson Xperia duo, coming from some kind of a promotional material, has surfaced over the weekend. People are expecting this to be the company's first dual-core handset, and the seemingly edge-to-edge display on the sides will come as an added bonus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ihor P. (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2011, 05:26 0 0
Does somebody know news about date-release or announcement of this phone?
2. PhoneLuver posted on 20 Jun 2011, 05:26 2 0
The edge to edge display looks great!! It's the way all device screens should look like, especially the tablets!
3. Thomas Verbraken (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2011, 05:36 0 1
Now give it 16.4 megapixel camera (or 12 megapixels with same quality as Nokia N8) and Full HD video recording with stereo sound...
I'm waiting for a phone with an even better camera than my Nokia N8 for 6 months now... Hope this is it!
6. tnmy (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2011, 10:32 0 0
SE has always given us the best looking smartphone of its time..... This will be no different....... A beast with brains...... Might be da dual core smartphone with largest display.... p
8. XperiaDuo (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2011, 16:21 0 0
Only a few more hours to the truth...