New name, new pictures for the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G
0. phoneArena 18 Aug 2012, 21:20 posted on
After a training document confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q is now the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G. ted question is why didn't the device launch August 15th as expected, and just whewn will T-Mobile be releasing this side-slider?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2448; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
why would you give it all the top notch specs and leave a 5mp cam?? im not complaining but its things like this that companies continue to do that make people second guess their devices.........If you gonna run a race then you gotta run it ALL THE WAY cant just go half way or 3/4 of the way........good thing this isnt too much of a problem like lack of battery or old chipset is......But still its nice to have a "finished" product so you dont have to second guess why you bought it or have the feeling of lack in some areas.......Just saying
O and with the new name being "Relay" Im gettin thoughts that it might have a really good battery.....could be just me, but i hope its name has relevance..... :)
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4012; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is (or was) supposed to be a sequel to the Galaxy Blaze. The Galaxy Blaze is the exact same thing as the GS2, just with a 4 inch SA screen and 5 MP camera. I'm guessing they're going after the same thing with the Relay, a slightly lesser model for a better price point, except with a keyboard.
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2448; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
yea with a S4 processor right?? lol dude this sounds alot better than the old s2 sorry... and i think the regular blaze had an S3 if im not mistaken...
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4012; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yeah, the Blaze had an S3 processor like the GS2.
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4012; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
A 4 inch 720p display? That's 367 ppi... Wow
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2973; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Samsung doesn't do qHD displays and 480 by 800 obviously isn't cutting it anymore so hell yea!
7. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
dont spread wrong information
Samsung make the qhd pentile amoled screen of HTC One S , motorola razr and Asus PadFone
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4012; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
No, Samsung doesn't make qHD displays in their own devices he meant. No Samsung device (to my knowledge) has a qHD display
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2973; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Sorry I guess I may have you confused. I meant Samsung hasn't used qHD on any of their own devices. They went from 480 by 800 right up to 720p.
12. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2175; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I won't believe that this phone will actually have 1280x720 resolution until it is confirmed. That resolution on a 4" screen would be the highest ppi on a phone to date. I'm sure it's possible, but I doubt Samsung would do it on a non-flagship device. If I was a gambling man, my money would be on 800x480.
11. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
another one of samsungs galaxy s series..