New milestone is hit as Apple approves over 100,000 iPhone apps
This article contains unofficial information.
2. madurabrain (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Oct 2009)
wats the use of having 100000 apps... wen ishit cant do multitasking...
5. drewsky (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
Thats what I said, about 99,958 are useless!!!! lol
21. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
It can if you are smart enough to make it do what you want it to. Opensourcecat is opensource. Download the right apps from Cydia, tool.
3. Illyich (Posts: 167; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Well, I for one am happy that such an open platform exists. This is a good thing, you lemonsuckers. Don't think of this in terms of the iphone. Think of this in terms of the good it does for the industry.
4. biggles (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Having an open environment for applications programming and having an open platform are two different things. Don't confuse the two. iPhone OS is not open.
6. biggles (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Great, now that Apple got their PR for hitting 6 figures, can we go through the app store and delete about 70,000 or so useless apps cluttering the store? I can't find anything worth getting anymore.
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
get a blackberry and use the blackberry app world, or crackberry, there are lots of great apps.
17. E.N. (Posts: 2218; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
iphone, isuckphone, icrapple,... it doesn't matter what you want to call it. Just get one.
7. numberonenygfan (Posts: 211; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
the apple OS is great.. but that many apps on it is usless.. however the versitility this brings to the industry is going to be great!!! this is just the tip of the iceburg especially for other carriers! Thanks apple!!! .... android baby!!!!!
11. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
For all you haters i created a iphone app last year and profited over $8,000 my app is a eight ball machine the old shool ones where you ask yourself a question shake the 8ball (aka iphone) and get your response, i have a 13year friend on my blogger who already profited ove $12,000 off a farting app he started his last year as well.
12. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
now how much would you sell an app like that for bro?
14. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
its 99cent and apple lets you keep 70% of the profit you do the math ;) the most i that i got award was $1,500 which means more the 2,000 people downloaded my app for the month. if your interest in making app let me know i'll send you the link i'm all about sharing the worth lol
15. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
The sad part about it is i don't even own a iphone never will, i'm a blackberry user lol
13. videobandit (Posts: 26; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I find it funny how many stories about the iPhone draw people into commenting on them. Most of the time it turns into a raging debate about AT&T vs VZW. We're talking about PHONES here people. It's not that big a deal. Also, how many people care about how many apps the iPhone has? It'd take a long time to just go through them all, not to mention just finding ones that you will use.
20. Iphoneisthesuck (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
YOU ARE SO RIGHT. It does have some really great apps and games.