New line of luxurious phones by Bellperre

Posted: , by PhoneArena Team

New line of luxurious phones by Bellperre
New line of luxurious phones by Bellperre
Bellperre has created a line of handcrafted phones, made of precious metals, leather, and hardwood. The TFT 2" display is made of scratchproof Sapphire Crystal and the casing could be Aluminum, Steel, or Titanium. Customers could choose between shark, crocodile and calf premium leather can be used to tailor the handsets. Upon customer’s request, a unit can be incrusted with solid gold or other precious metal. Aside from that, the Bellperr phones run on Windows Media 5.0, they are tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz), support Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) and MP3 files.

source: Bellperre via Cell Phone Beat

posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:41

1. Gongo (unregistered)

A lot of phones made of high-end materials are usually ugly and go over board... but this isn't too bad.

posted on 26 Feb 2008, 09:03

You can get your voyagers and iphones, but this phone is straight up BALLIN!!

posted on 26 Feb 2008, 12:20

3. T-HUFF (unregistered)

I DON'T GET WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS WITH COMPANIES MAKING MULTI-THOUSAND DOLLAR PHONES AND PHONE CASES ENCRUSTED WITH GOLD AND DIAMONDS. ITS RETARDED IF YOU ASK ME. THE WHOLE BLOODY IDEA. I COULD BE A BILLIONAIRE AND I STILL WOULD NOT PAY $20,000 FOR AN IPHONE CASE OR I WOULD ESPECIALLY NOT PAY $88,000 FOR A BLACKBERRY WITH GOLD AND DIAMONDS. SURE THE OUTSIDE MIGHT LOOK NICE...BUT ITS STILL ALL THE SAME CHEAP MOVING PARTS ON THE INSIDE. RICH SCHMUCKS.

posted on 26 Feb 2008, 12:41

4. Chief (unregistered)

t-huff I couldn't agree more. Nothin says success like a phone that looks like a cigarette holder!

posted on 26 Feb 2008, 12:41

5. Chief (unregistered)

posted on 26 Feb 2008, 13:57

6. Tiger Uppercut (unregistered)

I agree with 3-6. Chief should learn to submit comments once instead of twice. SPACE TAKER!!!!!

posted on 26 Feb 2008, 15:55

7. KaI (unregistered)

...it look like a lighter. It looks nice but probably not worth the price, for me at least. I would buy it if it were a $5 lighter or torch.

posted on 27 Feb 2008, 00:57

8. David A. (unregistered)

Does the keyboard on this phone not scream T616? and for a triband phone, common if your going to make some designer phone at least take the damn effort to make it quadband. wow windows mobile 5? outdated too. this phone really isnt impressive, and shouldnt ever retail for more than 300 dollars with its technology onboard. Nokia 8800 series looks sleeker, will probably cost less, and doesnt look like a boxy t616.