New leaked images of Nexus 5 and Kitkat 4.4 show payments built in and more
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2013, 07:48 posted on
Android 4.4 KitKat and the Nexus 5 just can’t come soon enough. We’re drowning in a sea of rumors and leaks…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. D.Aceveda (Posts: 359; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Just announce the damn phone already, Google
3. Miracles (Posts: 469; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Simplicity at its very best! Go Google. :D
5. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 146; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
This over any Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony etc. etc.
6. shahrooz (Posts: 111; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
I'm throwing money at the screen but I'm not getting my N5 :|
7. Arsen (Posts: 30; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
I skip htc one and s4 just for this! damn i wish the batterry is like the G2!
9. nicknowsky (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
Got a new n4 I gotta sell still extra one
10. Mube007 (Posts: 87; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
Waiting for galaxy s5 still using galaxy s2
12. rabidhunter (Posts: 90; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
So, it has tap and pay built in. I wonder if this is going to be part of the KitKat update or just the Nexus 5. That's going to be interesting to see how that works out with carriers, as AT&T, T-Mo and Verizon like to block tap and pay via Google Wallet in favor of the severly lacking Isis.
13. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
I skipped the HTC one and s4 for the note 3 and I'm loving it yo
14. AfterShock (Posts: 2530; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I skipped s4, note 2, 3 aswell and One for a N4 until the N4 or N5(13) arrives.
My current N4 will be my back up phone.
I'm done with skins and carrier trash.